chapter twelve

Armand's pov

We have finished lunch and have moved into the lounge with our drink's, we are sat talking about the island I live on and about my Father, I even tried to teach her some phase's in maltese, we only ended up laughing.

Then all of a sudden Storm get's up and leave's the room, I can here moving thing's around, first upstair's and now in the kitchen, what is she doing.

 " Storm what are you doing ". She call's back. " I've lost my phone, have you seen it ". I put my feet up on the coffee table and then I think back over the event's of yesterday when she turned up here, she didn't have it with her.

 " Storm where are you ". She call's back. " I'm here have you found it ". I look up to see her standing in my blue short's and white t-shirt's in the doorway of the kitchen.

 " Babe you didn't bring it yesterday when you came here ". She walk's over to the sofa and flop's in the seat next to me, she then hit's my leg. " Feet of the table ". I smile and take my feet down.

 " Could I use your's please. I need to phone Lou ". The only reason I can think of for her wanting to phone Lucy is because she is ready to leave me, I suppose she will return on friday after I have left.

 " Yeah okay, I will go get it ". I don't want her to leave me, not yet anyway. Well if I'm honest I don't want her to leave me every. I love her so much.

I'm downstair's now but, I don't see Storm in the lounge. Where is she now. I wander into the kitchen and see her moving my bottle's of blood onto the bottom shelf of the fridge.

I can't resist it. I walk up behind her and wrap my arm's around her waist. " Ah ". She jump's and drop's a bottle of my blood, I catch it before it hit's the floor.

" Sorry Storm, I didn't mean to scare you ". She turn's in my arm's so now we are facing each other. " I will let you off just this once ". I smile and so does Storm, I then hand her my phone and put the blood on the counter.

She stand's on her tip toe's so she can kiss me, I lift her so she is sat on the counter. So I don't have to bend my head down to her level, after a few second's I break away.

 " Thank you for letting me use your phone ". I smile and go to put the blood back in the frigde, I put on the bottom shelf along with the other's.

When she has finished her call she hang's up and call's me over, she is still sat on the counter she might need help getting down from that height. " Come here please Armand ".

I walk to her. " What's wrong babe, can't you get down ". She laugh's. " Yes I can, I wanted to tell you I'm stay here with you ". I smile.

 I can't believe she will be staying with me until, I leave on friday maybe this mean's she does have feeling's for me. I can only hope.

Storm's pov

Armand has gone to get me his phone, so I'm going to move his blood to the bottom shelf. so I can put some food in it while he is away.

I have decided I want to stay with him, I know I have feeling's for him. I just don't understand them or how to cope with them. I do enjoy being in his arm's and I do like kissing him.

As I've said his lip's are as sweet as chocolate with cherries and cream. One sip and you want more.

Anyway back to what I was telling you, what I'm doing. I'm moving his blood to the blood shelf. Well I don't want to pick it up by mistake.

I'm leaning down when all of a sudden a pair of cold arm's wrap around my waist I jump. " Ah ". The bottle of blood I have in my hand's  slip's from my grasp. Luckly Armand has quick reflex's.