chapter forty three

Armand's pov

We have had all three children for a week now, we have spent some day's shopping and some playing game's in the palace.

Christmas day was fun watching the children playing with there toy's but, today is new year's eve.

We are having a new year's eve party and the children have been told they can stay up until they get tried.

 I think it would be nice to take a walk in the wood's behind the palace, I'm sat in my Grandfather's study at the moment reading though his book's.

When I decide to get up and walk to the stair's. Just as I'm about to go up, I hear crying.

 I follow the sound and find Sophie sat on the floor of the family room behind the sofa. " Sophie baby what's wrong ". She look's up at me.

" Daddy, I'm a bad girl ". What has happened now, she only says this if she has been fighting with her brother.

 " What have you done baby doll ". I call her that when she look's at me sad. " I bit Darkarmand ".

" Why would you do that baby and what did he do or say to you ". She start's to cry, I then hear Storm. " Fang's where are you ".

" I'm in here babe ". I leave Sophie hiding behind the sofa and sit on it waiting for Storm to come in.

As she walk's in the door I smile. " What's up babe ". She smile's and look's around me.

" Okay Armand where is she ". I shug my shoulder's. " Who babe ". She hit's my arm and I pull her down on to my knee.

" Armand where is our daughter, she bit Darkarmand on the arm and drew blood ". I look over my shoulder.

 " What did our son do to Sophie ". She look's at me. 

" He told Sophie, that she can't stay in his room anymore ". Sophie then pop's up from behind the sofa and says.

" He said that he hated me and then he bit my leg so, I bit back ".

Storm's pov

How am I suppose to discipline our children if he keep's hiding them from me or help's them to hide from me.

 " Sophie, I want you to go to your room and think about what you have done ". She nod's and give's her Dad the sad eye's look.

Armand look's at me about to say something but change's his mind and nod's for Sophie to do as I have asked, she leave's the room.

I then turn to fang's. "Thank's for standing with me ". He look's to the door.

 " If Darkarmand bit her first, okay we should talk to them together and sort this out ". I nod and go to get up but, he pull's me back down.

" First I'm going to bite mummy ". I laugh and push my now long hair to one side so he can taste my blood.

 I feel his fang's sink into my neck, as I feel my skin brake I can now feel him drawing my blood in to his mouth.

After a few second's he pull's back and lick's my wound's, I then push him back into the sofa and bite his neck.

 As I feel his blood touch my tongue, it's a wonderful feeling.

Maybe I should try and explain how it feel's to me, okay when the skin brake's.

 You get that first taste of blood, it's like drinking coke for the first time you know you get bubblely feeling and then a shiver.

The taste is like chocolate, sweet and creamy with just that hint of something special that I can't explain. I pull away and he heal's.

" Armand we are about to tell our children off for what we have just done ". He laugh's.