chapter fifty one

Storm's pov  

Armand has told me he think's he can stop the change's so, I can get on with my life.  

 I know Doctor Low said it would take a month but, I don't know if I can wait that long it is driving mad it's like this is me and that is my body, two part's make one.  

Armand has taken my blood and left, I don't know what he found but he said he needed to see the Doctor urgently.  

 I'm still lying her on the bed, do vampire's get headache's the answer is yes and I have a killer of one I close my eye's and hope the pain will go away.  

I have been lying here for an hour, the pain seem's to have got worse it's like someone is sticking white hot poker's in my head.

   " Ah ah ah ". The pain, I then hear.

" Mum, Mum are you alright ". I know that voice but it sound's so distance and it sound's like it's underwater.  

" Mum please say something ". I open my mouth but nothing come's out.  

 " Darkarmand get Dad, Sophie get the Dr or Grandpa ". That's Darren the voice of reason.  

 Darren is a healer like his Dad, he is so level headed and he has so much love in him.

  Darren's pov  

I have found Mum holding her head, she look's to be in pain she open's her mouth but no word's come out.    

I'm worried but Sophie is in full panick mode, I feel so much like slapping my sister right now but, I wont.

  " Darkarmand get Dad, Sophie get the Dr or Grandpa ". With that said Sophie run's from the room crying.  

 Darkarmand and Marie go to find Dad and I stay with Mum in the hope I can help in some way.

As I have Mum and Dad's gift to heal.

  I palce a hand on either side of Mum's head and bring my power's forward to try and help relieve Mum's pain.  

I can't take it away but, I can help I'm not strong enough to remove her pain.  

 " Mum can you hear me now ". I'm using all of my will to help Mum the best I can.  

" Darren ". I smile.

" Mum, Dad and the Dr are on there way I can hold the pain off so stay with me Mum ". She smile's at me.  

 " You look like your Dad ". I need to keep her talking maybe, I can ask her about this Darren, I was named after.

  " Mum who was Darren ". She can't open her eye's.

" Darren was Auntie Lou's boyfriend, they were engaged to be married, he left her for someone else , the other women left him and Auntie Lou wouldn't take him back, so he took his own life ".

  Wow, I had no idea.

" Mum tell me more ". I need to keep her talking.

" He was a great guy, Darren and your Father became close friend's very quickly, your Dad was hurt went he died, I remember when I first met Darren he was as large as life ".  

Mum pause's there I have just noticed she can't move she seem's to be unable to where is that bloody Dr.  

 " Go on Mum ". She smile's as if remembering something.

" He walked up to me and bear hugged me, I mean he picked me up off my feet he then said hi Storm and then kissed me on the cheek ". I laugh.

  " He sound's like he was a happy man Mum ". She smile's, I must admit he sound's a bit  like me in someway's.