chapter forty seven

Armand's pov

I look at the open door way and see my Father standing there. " Dad ". He smile's and hold's his arm's open for Sophie.

She passes Darren to Storm and run's to her Grandpa. " Hello my little princess where is your brother ".

She look's at at me and I smile, she make's a face and turn's to her Grandfather and says. " He is in the garden with Marie ". My Father look's at me.

" What does she mean son ". I smile and wave him over to the window.

 " Look Dad there ". He look's out the window with me and we can see Darkarmand and Marie sat by the fountain holding hand's, my Father turn's to me. 

" What they are together now what else have I missed ". I'm about to the birth of your new Grandson when Darren decide's to cry.

He turn's and look's at Storm. " My daughter and is that my new Grandson ". Storm smile's and get's up and walk's over to us.

She kisses Dad on the cheek before placing Darren in his arm's. " Yes Dad this is Darren, I gave birth this afternoon it's good to have you back ".

He kisses Storm's cheek and we sit and talk with Dad, she tell's him all that we have done while has been away

Dad take's the hint well and say. " Good I'm glad everything went well here, my trip away went well too ".

We go on to tell my Father that Lou and Shadow will be back tomorrow and she is pregnant again.

We then hear the front door open and then we see Darkarmand and Marie come in.

 " Hello Grandpa ". Darkarmand says and Marie hug's him he is getting alot of hug's from the girl.

Darkarmand take's Marie's hand and they heading toward's the door.

When me and Storm say at the same time. " Where are you two going ". They turn and smile at us.

Darkarmand says. " To get some blood were hungry ". I look at Storm and smile. I then nod for them to go and they do.

Storm's pov

It's nice to see Dad back, it will feel ever better once Lou and Shadow get back tomorrow.

We will be like we were before one big happy family, with one change we both have children, I have three and Lou is about to have her second

If you had told me six month ago this was going to happen to me I would have laughed but here.

 I am a princess married to a prince and we have three beautiful children and of course I'm a vampire with power's.

How my life has changed from being a girl who saw her Mother die at the hand's of her Father.

then to being beat up by him to what I am today and it's all thank's to Armand and his gift of love.

He showed me you can love without hur , without pain he is my knight in shining armour.

" Storm babe are you okay ". I'm broke from my thought's by Armand.

 " Sorry fang's what ". He smile's and walk's over and kisses me on the head. " I said are you okay babe ".

" Yes I'm fine fang's ". He smile's again. " You seem mile's away babe ". I suppose I was, I can't help but think of the past at time's.

 I sometime's wonder what my life would have been like if I had never meet Armand.

" I think I will go for a walk fang's ". I stand and walk toward's the door. " Babe do you want me to come ". I shake my head.