chapter fifty seven

Rogue's pov

I will kill Lake he has taken my mate from me, that's crossing a line, I haven't slept I'm to up tight.

I have been pacing all night trying to find away to get a message to Sophie so she could help me find her all attempt's have failed so far.

I will try one last time at first light I will never give up I will rip this island apart if I have to in my processs to find my soul mate.

 I hear a knock on the door, I open it and standing there is Auntie Storm, she smile's at me.

" Auntie Storm is that really you ". She keep's smiling at me. " Rogue it is me, now tell me what's happened to Sophie ". How does Auntie Storm know about Sophie.

 I haven't told anyone. " Rogue I picked up on your wave of power, have you find her yet ". I shake my head.

" Don't worry you will ". I look at my Auntie. " What do you mean, I will ". She smile's at me.

 " Rogue we are all destined to find out soul mate's, where ever they may be ". With that she kisses me on the head and hug's me before leaving my room.

Maybe that's what I need to do call to Sophie from my soul use it and add a bit of magic.

I take a deep breath and do just that I call to Sophie again this time to my surprise I hear Sophie crying.

Sophie's pov

I don't know where I am but it's dark and I'm alone I'm still confused on how I got here.

One minute I was with Rogue and the next I'm here I'm sure Rogue was going to say something to me, what it was I don't know.

 I wonder if it is anything to do with with this strange feeling that seem's to run between us.

I will think about home and Mum, I hope she will be okay. I feel like crying because I'm so alone and afraid.

I need to get out of here where ever here is, I see a door our eye sight is good in light or dark, I try the door but it wont open.

I slide down the door and that's when I feel it, I feel Rogue talking to me in my mind.

 " Sophie can you hear me ". How the hell did Rogue do this, of course he is part warlock. " Yes Rogue I can hear you ".

" Sophie do you know where you are ". I look around me it's dark but wait I see a window about 3 foot above me.

I look around me and find a box, I stand on it and look out the window and I see house's and wood's, I then I see Lake.

He is heading this way. " Rogue, Lake has me I think I'm in the village of the werewolf's ". I hear the door open and that is when I see Lake smiling.

 " Your awake my love ". I run toward's the open door but, he grab's me. " Let me go Lake, we will never be together ".

" That is where your wrong Sophie, you will be mine ". I hit him and he laugh's.

 " I will win because I have you my princess ". I turn my back on him then I hear the door close.

 I wait a few second's and I try the door again but it's lock. He has locked me in again.

Rogue please save me

Storm's pov

Well thank's to Lou and Rogue I feel good, hell no great I pushed to much power out of me and it looped back in to me.

As it looped in to me it hit my blood stream and posioned me any blood I would take would just be poisoned.

But thank's to Lou and Rogue the have cleared my blood and I'm up and about my body has healed.