chapter seventy two

Darkarmand's pov

I'm in class with Sophie when she passes me a note and I open it and read.

Dark, there is something wrong with Mum, we need to go home, Sophie x.

If you are wonder about the kiss on the end, well she does that all the time.

As she keep's writing note's to Rogue, as we are in two classes she passes them to Darren, who is in the same class as Rogue.

I write a note to Sophie, what do you mean I then pass it to her as I do I'm hit by a strange feeling of something, I can't explain.

I put my hand up yea so human, Mr Bain look's at me. " Yes your highness ". I look at sophie and she nod's.

" Sorry sir, we need to leave there is something wrong, with our Mum ". He nod's and we get up and go get Darren.

We now have Darren, Sarah and Rogue, why they had to come, I don't know, but never mind.

We run home, well me, Sophie and Rogue do Darren and Sarah get a car home.

As I enter the house, I see Dad, Uncle Shadow and Auntie Lou, she is hold a baby.

" Dad is Mum alright ". He look's at me. " Son what are you doing here " .

" Both me and Sophie had a strange feeling, that there was something wrong with Mum ".

I turn to see where Sophie and Rogue are, when I see Marie she come's to me and we hug.

" Son Mum is fine, the Doctor is just checking her over ". I'm not convince.

I can't explain this feeling, it's like a mixture of dredd and fear and joy, it's strange.

Sophie's pov

I'm back at home and the feeling of fear has gone, I can't explain it, it's weird.

I heard Dad tell Dark, that the Doctor is with Mum checking her over, so me and Rogue go in to the garden to be alone.

These last few week's have be so up and down, what with Mum getting pregnant and then the threat of war from the phoenix.

Dad getting posioned, Mum losing her temper and then losing our baby bother.

Now this sudden feelng of fear and the strange thing is Doctor Low is here with Mum.

What I should explain is me and, Darkarmand have a close bond with Mum.

We have never said anything to Mum or Dad but, when Mum has vision's of the future and she see's us, we know what is happening.

It's strange how we can be there and yet not be there if you can understand what I mean.

We feel everything Mum feel's. " Sophie are you okay my love ". I look at my love.

" I'm fine Rogue ". We are sat by the fountain, in the new blue rose garden.

Which was planted for our brother, Toni who died.

Darren's pov

I'm pull out of class by Dark and Sophie, saying that there is something wrong with Mum.

I could have run home with them but Sarah can't run at our speed so we get a car home.

As we pull up at home, I see Dark and Marie stood outside the front door he his holding Marie in such away his face is hidden.

" Dark what has happened ". He lift's his head up. " Nothing, Dad says all is well ".

I know him to well, to ingore it. " But, come on bro, I know you too well " .He nod's.

" I can't explain it, I feel dredd, fear, joy, I don't understand it ". Dark can not just feel emotion's but with his touch, he can make you feel it too.

It's new, he has only just got this gift, in the last two week's, Sophie can still only see the past and, me well.

I have the gift to heal and in the last few day's I have been getting bad head's when I asked Doctor Low, he told me it was my new power's kicking in.

I must admit, when I get these headache's, I can hear thought's that are not mind at the moment it just come's and goes.

I decide to stay out here with Dark and Marie.

Me and Sarah, as you know is my witch girlfriend, the weird thing is we are all mated off young.

I know that Dark and Marie are blood bonded and, Sophie and Rogue are also blood bonded, mine is more difficult as I'm dating a witch.

" Darren are you okay, you seem so far away ". I look at Sarah. " Yes I'm fine ". I smile at her. " Come with me ". She stand's up and hold's her hand out.

I take her hand and we go to the white rose garden, she then move's her hair back from her neck.

Marie's pov

Dark is worried about Auntie Storm, he is finding it hard to cope with his new gift.

I can't blame him, I don't think I could cope with all the emotion that flood his system.

" Dark Auntie Storm will be okay, don't worry so much ". He nod's but look's like he is going to cry.

" Marie, I feel like my head is going to explode ". I stoke his face.

He look's so pale and so worried, I hope the Doctor come's out soon, so we have some answer's.

" What do you feel ". He shake's his head. " I don't, it's all confusing ". I hold him as he weep's.

Sarah's pov

I have decided that I want to bond with Darren, so I pull my hair back to the side.

" Darren bite me ". He look's at me. " What ". I smile. " I want us to bond ". He smile's.

He then move's forward and, I feel his breath on my neck just as his fang's break my skin.

I feel light headed and a strange feeling in my tummy as he drink's from me.

I then feel his his tongue and cold breath on my neck. " I've healed it ". I smile and watch as he bite's his wrist and offer's it to me.

Your right I'm not a vampire, I'm human as I'm a full witch but, I can but try and drink his blood.

Dad has said it can be done, yea I asked my parent's well I'm only fourteen.

I place my lip's our the hole's on his wrist and close my eye's and, suck as I wait for the nasty taste to come to me, I'm surprise to find it so sweet, as I pull back, I lick my lip's.

" Mmm you taste good ". He smile's.

Darkarmand's pov

We are all standing outside the front of the palace and by that, I mean me, Marie, Sophie, Rogue, Darren and Sarah, when all of a sudden Dad come's out and says. " you can come in you know ".

We then all hear as Doctor Low, call's Dad upstair's. As Dad disppear's the feeling's come's back it's then that I realise these feeling's are coming from Mum.

Twenty minutue's later Dad come's back and call's us into the office. " Darkarmand, Sophie and Darren, I have something to tell you it about Mum ".

We all look at him

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD