chapter twenty nine

Storm's pov

It has been three day's since the ball and I am going back to England today, don't worry it's only for a few week's.

So yes today is the 3rd of november, I will be back here by the 31st of november as Dad has arranged a party for my birthday.

I walk into the drawing room and spot Dad looking out the window, he look's so sad. " Dad are you okay ". He turn's and smile's at me.

" Yes Storm, I'm fine ". I can see he isn't, so why tell me he is if I can see he isn't, I wonder what he isn't telling me.

" Dad what's wrong ". He turn's and hug's me I think, I know what's wrong now he doesn't want me to go.

 I don't want to either but I need to talk to my Dad

" I will be back before you know it ". He pull's back and smile's at me. " Can you read my mind to ". I laugh and hug him again.

I know, I will miss Dad so much while, I'm away from here.

Armand enter's the room and look's at us. " Are you ready babe, it's time to go ". I nod and pull back from dad.

 I can feel the tear's in my eye's now as I turn to leave him. I hate the thought of not seeing him for week's.

We leave the palace, or as I have come to know it as home. If you are wondering about Lou.

 Well she is much better and is out today with Shadow, they have been spenting alot of time together lately.

I am wondering if she will fall in love with him, she deserve's so much happiness after what Darren has done to her.

 I still can't forgive him for stabbing her, I'm pulled from my thought's by Armand. " babe come on we need to exit the plane ".

"Okay fang's ". I didn't even realise we had gotten on the plane, well we are back in England.

We walk to his car and then he drive's us back to the house at lotus park. Once we are in the house, I phone my Uncle Shaun.

I tell him I'm home but not for long, he says he is happy for me that I have found someone to love me.

 I then tell him I'm going to see my Father tomorrow, he ask's me if that is a good idea.

 I say it is, as I need to lay the ghost's of my life with him to rest.

As once I leave here at the end of november, I don't think I will ever be coming back.

That is if I can't sort thing's out with my Father but, I will alway's stay in touch with him.

Armand's pov

It seem's strange being back here in England after Romania and malta, Storm seem's unhappy about being back here.

 I have just heard her on the phone to Shaun, telling him that she is going to see her Father and she is not going alone.

I don't trust him not after he stabbed me. He could easily turn and kill her.

 I can't lose her again, I don't know why but the damn poem come's back into my mind but, this time with the part I added to it.

By night and by day, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, yet I can not die.

By night, I walk in the shadow's stalking my prey, yet my mind is filled with you.

By day I walk in the sun, yet I do not burn and my heart is filled with you.

My arm's are strong and cold, yet they are empty without you.

My eye's can not see, when you are not with me.