chapter fifty eight

Armand's pov

Will it is two day's until we are crowned, I'm the one that is nervous Storm is taking all of this in her stride.

She is at this moment being fitted for her coronation dress, I have just been fitted in my army uniform and here come's Sophie she is not happy.

" Dad I am not wearing that dress ". I will explain as a princess, Sophie has to wear a pink ball gown.

So she can be crowned princess in front of the kingdom Darkarmand and Darren are in black suit's to be crowned prince's.

Sophie hate's the dress. " Princess please, it's just for one day ".

" GGGrrrooowwwllll ". I'm not winning this am I well as you can hear Sophie's has just growled at me and now she is walking away.

 I shake my head why can't this be easy, I'm going to find Storm, she is in our bed room.

I walk upstair's and now I'm outside the bedroom door, I knock on the door and I wait.

" Come in fang's ". I open the door and there stood in front of me is a vision of beauty.

 " Say something fang's ". I smile and look her up and down. " Your stunning blood ".

I will discribe the dress the best I can, remember I'm a man haha. She is dressed in a long straight floor length white dress from what I can see it has a corset style top strapless and the skirt goes under the corset.

I walk up to her and kiss her, she wrap's her arm's around my neck and I pull her close to me and I deepen the kiss.

 We then her Mrs Lockhart say. " Please your highness you will ruin the dress ". I pull back and Storm smile's.

 " Sorry Mrs Lockhart ". She then shoo's me from the room and Storm laugh's.

Storm's pov

It's hard to believe this has come so fast it only seem's like yesterday that I told Dad that I was ready for this to happen and now it is in two day's.

 I will be crowned Queen and Armand will be King, Armand is nervous and he is showing it oh yes did he tell you he is wearing his army uniform.

I have seen him in it and man is he ever sexy I'm guessing he hasn't told you that he is a major in his Father's army.

 I can't say was as he still is a major in his Father's army should they ever have to go to war again.

Well my dress is ready and everything is ready for the big day, if you are wondering the coronation is to take place here in the black rose garden as the entire island will be here.

 As I'm to be crowned as Queen of all paranormal's and Armand is to be there king.

I'm walking downstair's now and I bump in to Rogue. " Hello bubby ". That's what I call him.

 " Hi Auntie Storm ". He sound's down. " Still no joy with Sophie ". He shake's his head.

 " Bubby you have to tell how you feel ". He nod's and walk's to his room that mean's he wont.

It look's like Mum will have to take control, I walk in to the family room and see Lou with Sophie.

 " Mum ". I smile as Sophie hug's me she has been doing this since I woke up four day's ago.

 " Sophie baby, I'm fine ". She smile's and we sit down with Lou.

" Hi Storm ". I smile at my best friend and sister, it's so good to have her back.