chapter forty six

Armand's pov

I hear Storm scream I run to our room to find her sat up on the bed covered in blood.

 I look at her and see freshly healed wound's all over her arm's and there is a blade on the floor beside the bed it is covered in blood.

I look at her and she begin's to cry. I go and hold her what would make her do this not her vision's I wouldn't have thought so.

 I will have to ask her, here goes. " Storm baby what happened ". She lift's her head from my chest and look's me in the eye's.

" I don't know I woke up and found myself covered in blood and a blade in my hand ". I nod my head.

We need to get her cleaned up and all this mess, as well as trying to find out what would make her cut herself again.

She hasn't cut herself for month's that I'm a where off but, I suppose that doesn't mean she hasn't for all I know she could have been doing it behind my back.

She has be alone alot lately what with Dad still being dead and me with the kid's while she run's the whole kingdom.

Which I should be doing really I know that but she make it look so easy and she is having fun as she put's it.

 Storm like's the fact that she is meeting new people and enjoying the work, I alway's thought that this would distract her.

I'm still holding her in my arm's as I'm thinking.

" Storm babe we need to get you out of these bloody clothes and in the shower ". She nod's her head and I help her out of her blood soaked dress.

Then I help her to the en-suite bath room so she can clean up, I have to help her as she has been weakened by the blood loss.

Storm's pov

I have left my happy vision of me and the children playing in the graden.

 I now feel like I'm falling into a black hole, I land on my feet and see that I'm back home with my Mum and Dad.

As I walk around I can see that I'm sat with my Mum in the kitchen, I look around me that is when I realise this is the night Mum died.

I watch as the night unfold's in front of me, my Mum dying in my arm's my Dad beating and then leaving me alone with no way of getting help.

 I can feel my tear's fall as I watch myself try with all my might to save my Mum but fail yet again.

I can feel my tear's fall as I watch myself go to the kitchen and grab a sharp knife and cut myself as the blood fall's.

 I go back to my Mum and scream and shout and beg, someone to bring her back to me.

I wake up and as I do, I can hear myself screaming. I look down and see I somehow manged to get hold of a blade.

 I can also see blood everywhere , my arm's are healing from the cut's I must have done while, I was dreaming.

My dress the bed and my arm's are soaked in blood, then the door open's and Armand walk's in.

He come's and hold's me I feel so weak, so drained this must be how he feel's when he feed's me his blood.

Fang's then help's me to the bathroom, where he has to help me remove my dress.

 I can't stand on my own so he has to hold me up, I sit on the toilet while he turn's on the shower.

I then watch as he strip's off, I can't help but stare at his beauitful body this is like a dream.