chapter fifty

Armand's pov

It's been a week since Storm tried to control me, twice while making love.

She ended up burning me inside, I healed straight away but, it seem's that when she use's her full power she cause's pain she will have to learn how to use her power's better.

We have learned that her power isn't just control, she proved she can also take someone else's pain or give it.

she can also heal like me, she also has mind controling power's where she can make you feel like your dying, or heighten your sense's.

I'm in my grandfather's study thinking about all of this when, I feel a pair of arm's go around my neck.

" Hello blood ". She giggle's in my ear and says. " Hello fang's, what are you doing ".

" I'm just thinking blood ". Storm come's around and sit's on my knee. " No fang's your worrying about me again ". I sigh and nod, she can read me so well. " I can't help it Storm, you are my life ".

I watch as she get's up and walk's to the door and lock's it, she then come's back to me and undoes my shirt.

 " Stop worrying I feel fine and Doctor Low says I'm fine ". She kisses me and I kiss back, she then run's her hand's over my chest.

I can feel her power running through my system, damn she know's how to get under my skin, or should I say she know's how to control me.

I feel the tingle as she presses her hand's to my chest. " Storm please ". She look's at me. " What, are you turning me down ".

" No but, please turn off your power ". She nod's and I feel the tingle go.

 " Thank ...". She slip's her tongue into my mouth and we kiss again, I lift her and sit her on the desk.

 I then slip off her knicker's and drop my pant's and boxer's and we make love again.

This will be the third time today Darren is now ten year's old and is in school with Darkarmand and Sophie.

We also got Marie in to the school, Marie and Darkarmand have become joined at the hip. You see one the other isn't far behind.

We exit my grandfather study and walk in to Lou and Shadow, Shadow smile's.

" And what have the love bird's been up to ". Storm smile's. " Nothing just work ". I say quickly he laugh's and we all go in to the family room.

Storm's pov

I'm so happy, we have just made love for the third time today I know he is worried about my power's.

I know a week ago I ended up hurting him, I didn't mean to hurt him it's just that at the moment every few week I gain a new power.

I haven't told Armand that yet the Doctor says it will come slowly each time a new power come's.

I feel a shock run through my system I have a power to control by projecting it away from my body, I can also control pain, by taking it away or giving it by touch.

I can now control the mind, by touch or by projecting, I felt the shock this morning I don't know what this power will be yet I will try and find out later.

We are in the family room talking with Shadow and Lou I have to say she seem's better but, I also know that she is still upset over losing Charm.

Yes we found out from the Dr that the baby was a girl, so Lou named her Charm.

" Lou are you okay you seem so far away ". She smile's. " Come on let's go for a walk ". She nod's and I help her up and we go to the garden.

 We walk through the black rose garden and talk, we stop and sit on a bench in the middle of the garden.

" Lou you still miss Charm don't you ". She look's at me. " How do you know how I feel ". I'm the one in shock now.

 " I don't know Lou, I think I've gain another new power ". She hug's me. " That's great Storm ". Is it, I wonder.

I can now add feeling emotion's to my list, I wonder if I can control them to.

 " Lou can I test my power's on you, I want to see if I can control your emotion's ". She nod's.

I close my eye's and think about making her feel happy.

I open my eye's and look at Lou. " How do you feel Lou ". She smile's. " I feel really happy, I don't know why but I do ".

" It worked Lou, I can control emotion's ". She is so happy for me, I can't feel happy, I don't want any of this.

 I'm sick of these power's and sick of this life, I get up leave Lou in the garden.

I go straight to our room and lie on the bed, I close my eye's and hope that if I sleep this will all go away.

That when I hear the door open and close.

" Storm what's wrong ". I love him but, I hate these bloody gift's, when will it stop.

 " I hate these power's, I'm sorry Armand I just hate it ".

Armand's pov

Lou has just come back and told us that Storm is able to control emotion's.

She seemed upset and ran off, I open my mind and sense's, I feel her in the palace, I have tracked her to our bedroom.

I run up to our room that is where I find her lying on the bed with her eye's close.

" Storm what's wrong ". She seem's to be thinking about what she want's to say.

 " I hate these power's, I'm sorry Armand I just hate it ".

She seem's to be struggling with her new found power's, I can't say I blame her they seem to be coming every few week's.

 She is tired she has had three children so close together her body wont settle for another month.

" Storm, I know it's hard but bear with for a little bit longer it will end soon ". She look's at me and I can see blood tear's in her eye's.

 " How will I know how you really feel ".

I can see she is scared that her power's, will end up controling my emotion's so she will never know if it's me saying it or her power's.

" Storm I will alway's love you and you can turn it off, you are in control not your power's ". I can only hope she believe's me and in herself.

 I know this is a strain on her, her power's are draining her, she is sleeping alot.

Maybe I should talk to my Father about her working in the office, she was happy when she was doing that it might also take her mind off of her power's.

I lie down beside her and rub her arm. " How do you fancy breaking our record ". She smile's, at least I made her smile.

" I'll take that as a yes ".  I roll so I'm on top of her and sink my fang's in to her our record for taking  blood is twice in one day so we are going for three times.

 It's the only thing I can think of to distract her from what, her body is doing to her.

 It will settle down in a month or so. I sink my fang's into her neck, Storm arches under me.

I glup her blood in to my mouth and see if I can use my second sense to try and find the centre of her power.

Storm put's up barrier's. " Please let me in ". I say in her mind, I then feel the barrier's drop.

 I find the centre, I wonder if I can push the end of her changing, yes I know I can.

I remove my fang's from her neck. " Storm I think I can stop the change's ". She look's at me and smile's." You can really ". I nod.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD