chapter seventy five

Rowan's pov ( Doctor Low )

I am kissing Storm in the family room, just like in my dream where she belong's to me and I have her in my arm's.

She isn't responding the way, I thought she would I slide my tongue over her bottom lip,to gain entry she doesn't give it to me.

I hear a noise coming this way but, I'm more interested in Storm she still wont respond to me.

Then suddenly I hear. " What the hell is going on ". I pull back to see shadow.

 " Nothing ". Then Storm come's to life and slap's me across the face.

" How dare you touch me like that Rowan, we are friend's and nothing more ". With that she walk's out of the room.

 I rub my cheek. " Your lucky it was me and not Armand, that saw you with his wife ".

 Shadow is right, if Armand caught me he would most likely kill me.

" Shadow you wont tell Armand will you ". He shake's his head. " No I won't but Storm might ". He turn's and leave's me here alone, what have I done.

Shadow's pov

I go to find Storm for Armand, as he is wondering what is taking her so long.

He has a feeling she is in trouble, I walk down the stair's and in to the family room to find Rowan kissing Storm.

I can't say they were kissing, as Storm wasn't moving she was sat there in shock what the hell is he playing at she's Armand's wife.

I leave the room and him thinking about how luck he is, it was me and not him.

 I walk to the office and see Storm sat in the window. " Storm are you okay ". She look's up at me.

" Shadow what was he thinking ". I shake my head. " I don't know Storm ". I do think it's best that Armand is kept in the dark.

Which mean's being careful with all our thought's around Darren.

" It might be best to say nothing, to anyone Storm and be careful with your thought's ". She nod's and I can see, tear's in her eye's. I step forward and hug her.

I then hear. " Shadow, is she alright ". I turn to see Armand. " Yeah Storm is missing Toni ". He nod's and come's to her and hold's her.

 " Where's Sunrice ". He look's at me. " Lou has gone for a lie down so Sky has Sunrice and Stormfire ".

I nod and leave them to talk and what ever else they want to do. while I go to see Lou, I might have to tell her.

Storm's pov

Rowan has just kissed me, I don't know why I thought we were just friend's.

 So why did he have to kiss me I look in to the eye's of the man I love. " Fang's is it wrong to love, someone that doesn't love you back ". He look's at me and frown's.

" What are you saying Storm, you don't love me ". Why would he think that.

 " Of course I love you ". He look's in to my eye's and as I look in to his eye's. I can see real pain, I realise he think's I was talking about us.

" Fang's I love you with all my heart ". To prove to him, I love him I lock the office door and I pull all the blind's.

 I then lead him to the sofa and we sit down. " I love you ". He look's down, god he is bugging me now.

I decide to shake him, no that wont work hit him, na that wont work either he is stubborn.

To hell with it he wont look at me so I climb up on his lap but he still won't lift his head I place a hand under his chin.