chapter sixty two

Storm's pov

I open my eye's as I hear my alarm clock go off, I roll over and get out of bed that's when I realise Armand isn't here he can't have come to bed last night.

 I go to the bathroom and get a shower, I dry and dress.

I exit our bedroom and walk down the hall toward's the stair's, when I hear Armand's breathing.

 I stop and walk to the bedroom door, when I open it I see Armand asleep in bed with just a sheet over him, so now we are sleeping apart.

That hurt's he is puting a wall up I leave the room and walk downstair's and meet Uncle Shaun.

 " Are you ready to go Storm ". I nod and bend down to pick up my bag when I hear. " Mum wait ". I turn to see Sophie running down the stair's.

" Sophie, what are you doing up ". She run's in to my arm's. " I wanted to say goodbye ". I kiss her on the head.

 " Bye baby, see you soon ". With that said, I turn and leave her and the palace for a few day's.

 I get in to my Uncle's car and we drive away.

I look back once and then look forward as the palace disappear's out of sight.

 I sit and watch the tree's going past me as we speed toward's the phoenix kingdom.

 Where I will either start a war or end one, god I hate this.

I hear my phone ring, I look at the caller ID and see that it's Dad, I wonder what he want's.

 " Hello Dad ". I hear him sigh. " I missed you leave this morning ". I feel a tear run down my cheek.

" Yes Dad but I will be home soon ". I wipe at my tear's.

" Be careful my daughter ". I tell him I will before I hang up and stare at the sky.

 I see the sun starting to rise yes it's that early it's just after 6am and we have been on the road an hour.

Armand's pov

I wake up in the spare room yes I slept in here last night yes I know I'm a fool but, I'm confused about Storm or I should say I was it's all so clear now.

 I get out of bed so I can tell her nothing has changed I open the door and go to our room but she isn't here I dress quickly and run downstair's to see her.

 I go to the family room first and I find sophie crying. " What's wrong princess ". She look's up at me.

 " Mum has gone Dad ". I look at her Storm has already left but it's only 6am.

I get up and leave the room I find my Father in his study. " Dad when did Storm leave ". He look's up from the book he is reading.

 " Son, she left just after 5am this morning ". I run out of the room and back upstair's.

I find my phone and ring her, it ring's twice then I hear the voice I love the most. " Hello ".

 " Hello Storm, where are you ". There seem's to be a long pause before she speak again. " I'm half way to the phoenix kingdom ".

" Please my love be careful and come home to me ". She say she will than hang's up.

 She know's I didn't sleep with her last night she is probably hurting right now, I will make it up to her when she come's home.

I go back down and do, all the work I need to do though my mind is filled with Storm.

Storm's pov