chapter forty four

Storm's pov

It's been three days since Dad died, fang's has told me it can take up to ten day's before Dad will rise again.

He has also told me he will, until he does we have to run thing's here great can't wait. ( Note the  sarcasm ).

I'm in the office sorting through paper's again, looking for the blood invoice.

As we are due another delivery but, in this mess I'd be surprised even if Dad can find anything with this thought.

 I slump into his chair and shed a few more tear's, I really miss him so much.

I get up and start to file paper's away, I'm still looking for that bloody invoice when there is a knock on the door.

 " Yes come in ". The door open's and Frank is standing there. " Your highness, Lady Snow is here ". What does she want now.

" Okay Frank show her in ". He bow and leave's the room, returning a few moment's later with Snow.

 He show her in and then bow's to me again before leaving, I turn to Snow.

 " Let's make this quick as, I want you gone before Armand get's back with the children ".

" Storm ". I cut her off there by putting my hand up. " To you I'm either your highness or my Lady ". She curtsey's too.

 " Of course my Lady, I came to explain what I was trying to say to you a few day's ago ". The night her husband murdered my Dad.

" Say what you have to and leave, I have alot of work to do and it's no thank's to that brainless dog of your's ". She sigh's and look to the window.

 " I wanted to say I was sorry and I hope we can move on from this, as I know you are to be our Queen. You will not only have the power but, you will also have the right to say how we are punished for our crime's ".

" Then you should feel yourself lucky, that I'm not the Queen yet ". With that said the door open's and there stand's Armand. " What the hell are you doing here ".

Armand's pov

Storm asked me to take the children out for a few hour's so she could sort out Dad's office.

We have told the children that there Grandfather has been called away on business, so they wont ask to see him.

She has been doing a great job seeing as she is just over thirteen day's pregnant and she is due in eight day's time.

Me, Darkarmand, Sophie and little Marie go into the wood's to play, we are playing hide and go seek.

 I find Darkarmand as he is giggling, I then tickle him, next is Sophie, then we all find Marie.

I get a strange feeling as if  Storm is in trouble, I tell the kid's it's getting late and it's lunchtime.

We run all the way back to the palace, I hand the kid's over to Sky, that is when she tell's me that Snow is her with Storm and that they are  in the office.

I walk to the office. I take a deep breath and walk into the room. " What the hell do you want ".

 Snow look's at me and then to Storm. " I'm talking to you not my wife " . She turn's and look's at me.

 " Armand I'm here to make peace, not to fight with you ".

" I don't want peace with you get out ". In the blink of an eye Storm is with me rubbing my chest.

 " Calm down fang's please, just calm down ". I look at my wife my heart, she mean's more to me then life it self, I nod.

 " Come back when my Father rise's ".