chapter sixty six

Armand's pov

Well it's the day after the fight, and me and Shadow are in the office talking about Lou and Storm going off to fight the phoenix alone and while they are both pregnant.

" Armand what can we say, they have already done it ". I nod my head. " That's true but we have to make sure, it doesn't happen again ".

" I know but how ". I think about this he is right Storm and Lou can get around us so easily.

 " I don't know ". He sigh's so I add on. " Yet ". There must be away there has to be a way.

I'm thinking when all of a sudden something the Doctor said come's to me he told me that during Storm's pregnancy she will have a higher sex drive.

 Yes believe me she has, damn good job I'm a vampire or she would have killed me by now.

" I have an idea ". He look's at me and says. " Yes, what is it ". I need to put this carefully.

 " Is Lou alway trying to you know ". He raise's one eyebrow and says. " What ". Oh for hell sake. " Get you in to bed ". He nod's and laugh's.

" Then we refuse to give in to them ". Shadow roll's his eye's at me. " Have you tried to do that with Storm it wont work ".

I know he is right but we have to try. " We have to try Shadow ". He nod's and leave's the office.

As I'm sat here thinking when I hear the door open. " Fang's what are you doing ". I look at Storm.

 " I'm working blood why, what's wrong ". She shake's her head. " Nothing's wrong fang's but we have to be in the village in ten mintue's ".

Storm's pov

I'm up and about I don't think fang's is very happy about what me and Lou did yesterday he is very quite and I think deep down he is angry.

 No not angry worried that we could have been hurt, especially seeing as we are both pregnant.

I walk downstair's and head to the family room but, there is no sign of Armand or Shadow.

 Mmm I think they are plotting something, I look at the clock, oh hell it's 10:20 am.

We have to be in the village in ten mintue's as we are opening the winter fair.

I will try the office, oh god we are going to be so late, if I can't find him.

 I turn and walk arcoss the hallway to the office, I open the door and find him sitting there at the desk looking out the window.

I walk up to the desk and say. " Fang's what are you doing ". He look's up at me.

 " Working blood why, what's wrong ". I shake my head. " Nothing's wrong fang's but, we need to be in the village in ten mintue's ".

He nod's and get's up, we leave the office and then exit the palace, Frank is waiting for us with the car door open.

Well it wouldn't look good would it, if the king and Queen, turned up looking wind swept, so we are going there by limo.

We pull up a few minute's later, Frank come's and open's my door, I step out with his help.

 I then hear. " Welcome your highness ". I turn to see Mr Lewis, the mayor of the village.

 " Thank you Mr Lewis ". Armand then get's out of the car.

" Welcome your highness ". Mr Lewis says to fang's, fang's smile's and nod's we then go to the fair and as the king and Queen we have to open it which is what we do.

After that is done, we decide to have a look around I go off to watch two Dracion's fight don't worry it's only for show.

 Armand has gone of with the mayor to talk business, just in case you are wondering where he is.

After and hour of wondering around, I decide to go find Armand, as I'm feeling tired.

 I find him fighting and I do mean that with the mayor's son, I should say the mayor and his son are Dracion's that live here.

" What the hell is going on ". They both turn and look at me. " Nothing my love, it time to go home ". I shake my head.

 " What is going on, someone better tell me now ". I can feel my phoenix trying to get out again.

The one thing I learned from Lou last night is I glow red when I'm upset and my phoenix is close to coming out.

 " It was my fault your highness, I said you are a very sexy women ". I nod's it's nice to hear but, there must be more, another reason.

Armand take's my hand and lead's me back to the car. " Tell me what more was said ". He look's down and says.

 " He think's you would, better of with a real man ". I smile and touch his cheek. " I have one ".

Armand's pov

I over heard Bay telling his Father, who is the mayor that my Storm could do better than me.

 She should be with someone like him, a real man someone that could warm her soft lushes skin.

He then went on to say what he would like to do to my wife, I lose my temper and hit him before I know it we are fighting.

Then I hear. " What the hell is going on ". I try and pull her away but, Storm is have none of it, it turn's in to a nasty sight with Storm's phoenix starting to come through.

Bay lie's to Storm and tell's her that, I was upset because he said that she was sexy, I manage to get her to come away and get in the car .

I tell her some of what was said and she stroke's my cheek and tell's me. I am a real man, I kiss her hand and she shake's her head.

" What's wrong ". She look's at my suit. " Look at you suit, it's ruined ". I smile it's then I feel a shap pain run down my chest and down my left arm.

I say nothing to Storm as we heal fast anyway. " Fang's, I can smell blood ". Oh shit I'm in trouble, I don't have to think of an excuse as, we have just pulled up at the palace.

I jump out of the car and run up to our room, I remove my shirt to see six long deep gush's across my chest a three down my left arm.

Then the pain hit's me again and I fall on the bed, the last thing I hear before everything goes black is. " Armand ".

Storm's pov

I walk in the palace and straight up the stair's, I'm following the smell of blood.

 I find Armand, lying on the bed with deep gush's all over his chest and down his left arm.

I try to heal him but, it doesn't work I know we heal fast but still he shouldn't be like this.

 I shout to Sky to get the Doctor quickly, as Armand is in a bad way and I can just sit here and do nothing.

I hold his hand. " Armand, stay with me ". I can feel him slipping away, I will kill Bay if anything happen's to Armand.

Doctor Low arrive's and tell's me that Armand has been poisoned. " What ". He nod's.

  " The cut's have been poisoned ". I will kill Bay. " I will be back keep my husand alive, find a way to heal him ". I storm out off my room and the palace.

Bay is a dead man.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD