CHAPTER 2

Sara is still busy packing her things. She's singing and swaying while doing her stuff. She didn't notice that her brother is watching her from her door.

"Haynako buti nalang maganda at matalino ka. Kase wala ka talagang talent sa pagkanta" Pulong said to call Sara's attention.

"Aray ko po! Really Pulong (as she calls him) you have to emphasize that, any guy will be lucky to have me hahaha"

Pulong went near her and gave her a peck on her cheeks. "You all set up? Bakit kase dika pa sumabay sa akin by the end of the month? All is set naman na sa condominium. Ayaw mo lang yata mag unpack at mag-ayos eh kaya magpapa iwan kapa ng 2 weeks" (they already sent boxes of their stuff to cargo earlier).

"You know that is not true, nakiusap lang sa office na mag stay ako just after yung bagong account is done, well hindi ko lang mahindian and besides between the two of us you're a better house keeper hahaha so I'm sure everything is set pagdating ko" she went over to give her brother a hug.

"Ay what else can I do, now I pity your future husband, buti nalang masarap ka magluto at maganda, dahil sa pagiging unorganized mo tapos ang pangit pa ng boses mo ay nako ewan ko nalang" natatawang sambit ni Pulong (of course he doesn't mean that, iniinis lang niya si Sara).

"Aww that hurts Pulong, you don't mean that" she said at hinampas ito sa braso.

"Of course not my dear" now they went to the bed sitting together, Pulong's arm still on Sara's shoulder.

"Napakaswerte ng lalaking mamahalin mo, kase you're a great woman, makulit ka man at pangit ang boses but you have the greatest personality. Intelligent, smart, beautiful at a good person, kaya you deserve nothing less. Dadaan sa butas ng karayom ang kahit sino bago ka niya makuha sa akin".

"Ha? Naku sabi ko na nga ba eh, tatandang dalaga ako, ikaw ba naman ang kuya ko" saad ni Sara.

"Eh Pulong how about you? lagpas lagpasan ka na kaya sa kalendaryo, I know you're still hot and sexy for the ladies (which caused Pulong to give him a glare) pero Pulong naman bumababa na market value mo oh, one more year 50% discount ka na hahaha" she said laughing.

"Aba at kailan ka pa natuto about sa mga hot na lalaki ha? aber? you're not telling me anything?. Hey! kailangan pumasa muna sa akin yan"

"haha ito namang kuya ko oh" she said while her arms are hugging Pulong.

"I'm 27 not 16 okay? Stop being OA, you need to stop being overprotective of me" malambing na sagot ni Sara.

"Haha like that's gonna happen. Well, never my dear" and she stands up already.

"Finish up in a few minutes. I'll prepare dinner" and Pulong kiss her on her forehead.

Napailing nalang si Sara. She loves her brother so much. He's the only one she got and she's gonna do everything for him.

FAST FORWARD

Sara just arrived in the Philippines about a week ago. Pulong was all settled in 2 weeks earlier. The two have 2 bedrooms unit in Fort Victoria, although Sara has bought her own unit in 2Fort Victoria, an adjacent Condo from Pulong, the interior is not finished yet so she's staying at her brother's unit until her unit is done and ready.

"Pulong how are you liking it here so far? and how's the shop doing?" Sara ask Pulong while they are having breakfast.

"Well everything seems okay for me, and the shop is picking up, kase we are full service plus we have the automatic carwash too. So far so good" iniangat ni Pulong ang tingin kay Sara.