CHAPTER 12

Monday morning Bongbong and his team is heading their way to Baguio for a Tuesday mall show.

Since Bongbong went back to his unit at around 2AM, tulog lang ito during the drive. Well he already sent Good Morning messages to Inday but she hasn't responded yet so he opted sleep. He thinks she's still sleeping, well napuyat sila eh.

"Vic tingnan mo si Bongbong mukhang puyat ah, may kasama ba yan kagabi?"

"Hindi ko napansin Martin eh, umalis ng mga before 10 di naman nagpadrive so natulog na ako. Pero parang madaling araw na bumalik eh"

"Hay naku kailan kaya 'to magtitino, nakita mo ba si Inday? mukhang mabait ano. At saka ang ganda, sana yun na makatuluyan ni Bong at mukhang matinong babae. Sa tingin ko din masama ang tama nitong si Bong eh haha"

"Oo Martin, ang ganda nga at ang sexy ha. Daming mga taga ASAP na mukhang interesado, pati nga si Win diba kaya uminit ulo ni Bongbong"

The two guys is not aware that Bongbong is actually listening to their conversation, nagising na lalo ito ng marinig ang name ni Inday. He kept his eyes close.

He hopes that his relationship with Inday will last. He has never felt this intense to anyone before kaya naman he really wanted this to work. He is kind of worried about Pulong, Inday's Kuya. What if he doesn't like him? what if he doesn't believe that he is willing to change for his sister. He knows how close is Inday to Pulong. Plus that phone call was not a good introduction.

He remember the time when he was in here unit kanina. At least they started to know more about each other on a deeper level by sharing thoughts and experiences. They also have become more close with each other emotionally and physically too.

Bongbong felt warmth upon remembering those passionate kisses they shared. The feel of her skin on his lips and hands, and the sweet smell of her neck and her shoulder blades. He loves kissing her soft red lips and how addicting her mouth is. He feels so warm right now even if the SUV is air-conditioned. He was surprised that he was able to control himself kanina.

"Wheww" he blurted out.

Napalingon si Martin and Vic upon hearing Bongbong.

He was cut short of his reverie when he received a message from Pau, asking him if he's free this Wednesday because he wants to invite him to an event.

He just answered him that he will check his schedule first. Pau says it's okay if ever he can't make it, it is actually an event by Sara. Although gusto niya pagbigyan ang kaibigan, he needs to be in Inday's event that Wednesday also.

Meanwhile on Sara's side

Sara woke up a little late, well halos umaga na sya nakatulog. After nila maghiwalay ni Bongbong ng pass 2AM hindi pa sya nakatulog agad.

Hindi pa siya bumabangon iniisip pa rin niya ang nangyare sa unit kanina. Yung pag-uusap nila, na kahit papaano nagkaliwanagan na. Bongbong promised to try not to be jealous, well at least he said he will though hindi pa rin niya masigurado. Possessive daw siya pagdating sa kanya.

Natatawa siya when Bongbong told her how jealous he was kay Pulong. She didn't know that they sounded that sweet while talking. She can't help but smile, whenever she remember how nervous he gets about meeting Pulong. She's assuring him that Pulong no matter what his option is, in the end he will choose her happiness.

Sara can't help but feel warm when she remember also the kisses and some touching that they share. How warm Bongbong's palm whenever he touches her skin. His warm kisses on her neck and shoulders. Good thing that Bongbong respect her limitations and didn't went further.