CHAPTER 25

SPG alert 🔞

After about an hour, Sara woke up nang naramdaman niya na someone is hugging her. She realised na tinulugan niya ang kanyang asawa. She felt bad for doing that, she didn't intend too, napagod siguro siya sa kakasayaw and the relaxing air outside didn't help pa. She saw that Bongbong had showered already kasi naka boxer and shirt nalang ito, while she's still in her cocktail dress. She slowly got off the bed to avoid waking his husband.

Sara took her time in the bathroom, she's preparing herself for Bongbong. They have been intimate but they never done it. Bongbong makes do with showers. She wore a red silk lingerie. She's only wearing her lace undies under her lingerie. Well she prepared for this night, haha kaso nakatulog naman siya.

When she went out of the bathroom Bongbong is still soundly sleeping. Sara just went to the window and stand there and look at the night sky. Fresh air coming in. They are so close to the nature in this place. She's now married to the man she's been in love with for the longest time.

Bongbong moved and when he didn't feel the presence of her wife nagising ito. When he looked around he saw her standing near the window. The outside lamp post shadowing her. He noticed too that she has changed from the dress to a sexy lingerie.

She was prepared for this night too, it's just that she was tired and fell asleep. But now she's awake and something's awaken with him too.

Bongbong went over to where Sara is. He gave her a back hug.

"Hmmm, what are you doing here Love?" he asked her while he's starting to kiss the back of her ears.
Hinawi pa niya ang buhok ni Sara on the other side and Sara even tilted her head to give him access.

He's now kissing her nape. Sara feels shivers with what he's doing while his lips is going up and down from the back of her ears to her neck and shoulders. Bongbong's warm hands is caressing her arms and slowly pulling down the strap of her lingerie. Bongbong continues to kiss her nape and shoulders making Sara's knees feel weak. Nakikiliti siya and she's loving the sensation.

When Bongbong successfully pulled off her lingerie he turned her to face him. He's looking straight into her eyes before he kissed her lips. He's kissing her passionately and hungrily. Bongbong's hand is caressing her now naked body paying attention to her breast.

Bongbong felt her nipples tighten so he knows she's tensing up. His lips went down from her lips to her neck, hinahalikan niya ito ng pabalik-balik then went to her breast. He's sucking on her like a baby sucking on his milk. Sara can't help but to moan in pleasure, while his other breast is being massage by his warm hands. Bongbong felt Sara's knee is getting weaker, because of what he's doing so he told her to go with him in their bed.

Bongbong laid her wife on the bed. He positioned himself on top of her using his elbow to support him. He started kissing her again, from her lips going down her neck and stopping at her breast for a while.

"I so love these two" he said as he give attention to her breast. Then he went further down.

Bongbong positioned himself between her thighs. He bends one of her legs and started to caress the inner of her thighs. Sara is writhing and squirming with pleasure. She arcs her hips up. Bongbong's sensing her needs, he started to kiss her navel going down her core. He took off her now slightly wet lace undies.

"Beautiful" he said as he looks at her core. Sara suddenly feel shy having Bongbong's face between her legs. She tried to put her legs together.

"No love, open up for me, I love the taste of you" so Sara spread her legs a little wider to give him more access. His warm hands caressing her inner thighs while his tongue started licking her core. Sara moans with pleasure of what Bongbong is doing. He uses his fingers to open her a little more as his tongue continue to lick and taste her slits, paying extra attention to her clit.