CHAPTER 18

Bongbong is in high spirits. He is excited because he will have a chance to be alone with Sara come afternoon. Pulong is in Singapore for a business trip, meaning no chaperone later for their Sunday dinner at Sara's place.

Bongbong will be doing ASAP that day. Currently he's in Sara's unit to pick her up but apparently she's not able to go as planned because she has to meet Mans.

"What? but you said you will watch today then we will spend the afternoon together?" medyo nagtatampong sabi nij Bongbong

"I'm sorry Love, I can't go to ASAP but I'll make it up to you later okay. Kase Mans is flying out tomorrow na and hindi pa kami nakakapag-usap. I just need to tell him something. Sorry na po, anyways we can spend time naman later this afternoon eh, hmm" Sara sweetly says to Bongbong

Both their arms in each other's waist, face almost touching "Please wag na tampo oh" Sara said

"Okay but I want my kisses" sabi naman ni Bongbong

"Take as much as you wa---" Sara wasn't able to finish what she's about to say because Bongbong kissed her hungrily. It was a very passionate one for a morning kiss. Their kiss lasted for a few more minutes then they have to stop for air.

"You know I'm gonna need more than kisses later" Bongbong said na pataas-baba pa ang kilay

"We'll see about that" she answered mischievously

"Ano ba paguusapan nyo ni Mans ha, I mean do you really need to meet up, well he is nice and I know he's a good friend but I'm pretty sure he likes you more than a friend" Bongbong said lengthy.

"Hey don't say that. He's been a real friend when I needed one. Don't tell me your jealous of him? Please don't. You know that I love you right?"

Bongbong just nodded, "Okay but don't talk here, just meet up at your Cafe or in your office. I don't like any guy being in your unit aside from me and Pau lalo na if it's just the two of you"

"Okay I'll meet up with him sa Cafe nalang so I could show him the place"

"Ahh Love, what happened in Shenandoah? I mean you said it was one good night and you were alone with Mans for the whole night. Not that it matters, it's part of your past but I can't help nagseselos ako. If you don't want to tell me, I'll understand"

Sara looks at Bongbong lovingly and hug him.

"Ang cute talaga ng boyfriend ko, kaso napaka seloso. This I tell you, don't be jealous okay. I'll tell you about it one of these days. I have so much that I've been wanting to tell you kaya lang we never get the chance to be alone and yeah busy rin kase tayo eh. But I promise when I'm ready I will tell you" and she gave him a sweet quick kiss.

"Talaga? you will tell me what happened in Shenandoah?" Bongbong was surprised

She just nodded and smile.

"So, ilan pala production number mo ngayon? I hope you're not gonna do any number with that Maja ba yun? I don't like the way he dance around you last time, as if nang-aakit"

"Hmmm do I hear jealousy there Love?" Bongbong was teasing her

"No I'm just stating a fact" she said but the truth is she is, hindi lang nya maadmit.

"Okay if you say so. I'm not sure kung ilan but I will have production number with some models, we will serenade them because they need to promote some beauty products"

"Oh okay, make sure this chinito eyes of yours are not gonna roam around okay"

"Haha Oo naman, this" pointing at his eyes "are just focus on you Love"