CHAPTER 29

Bongbong is in his unit, he's been very busy kahit may problema itong dinadala. He's professional after all, so he attended all his commitment as needed. But you can see that he's not in his best element.

Even Martin notice it so he suggest that it is better for Bongbong to take a break but he doesn't want to dahil matigas din ang ulo nito. He will miss Sara more if he's at home and alone.

Bongbong can't help but think about what he and Pulong talked about, the possibility of Sara being in the US with Mans.

If so, why Mans? He can't help it but he really feel threatened with him. He knows that Mans is still in love with his wife and he can possibly take this opportunity. He's hoping that Sara's love for him will retain despite the incident, and his hoping that she will eventually listen to his explanation.

He misses his wife so much, he haven't had a good sleep for a long time.

----------------------------------

Sara's not feeling well, she's been under a lot of stress lately. She thinks she's ready to talk to Bongbong soon. She already talked to a lawyer about the possibility of annulment, but this time she's not sure if that's what she wants. She still loves Bongbong but also she's afraid if he can trust him again. She's now stress at hindi ito nakakatulong sa kalusugan niya.

Alalang alala na si Mans para kay Sara, madalas itong mahilo at nanghihina ang pangangatawan. He is bound to Chicago in 8 days for a training and he's not comfortable leaving Sara alone in his house. Naisip niyang mas mabuti nang tawagan si Pulong para may makasama ito. Sara's safety is more important this time, at maiintindihan naman siguro niya ito.

Sara and Mans is walking on the park one afternoon, Sara told Mans about her plan of filing for an annulment .

"Sara are you sure, you want to do that? Honestly I think you guys should talk first and try resolving your issues" Mans said "besides try hearing him out first, you could be making a big decision that is baseless. I'm your friend, and to be frank you're being stubborn this time"

"You're supposed to fight for your marriage, fight for your man and not lose him to another woman Sara. You're a fighter in so many ways, a badass on sports but how come you're giving up this easy on your marriage? If there is one fight you should be fighting for, this is it, it's your fight for happiness Sara, its your marriage" Mans continued, Sara is just listening.

After their walk, Sara went to the room she's using in Mans house. She's been thinking about what Mans had just said. Is she gonna give up on their vows? How hard could it be for her to forgive and forget? She knows she loves Bongbong and maybe that love can overcome all her pain, she's always been a fighter in so many things and Mans is right, why is she giving up on something she's supposed to fight till the end for, her marriage.

Sara tried to remember everything that morning, all the details she could possibly remember. She realised that Mans could be right, that Bongbong has an explanation. She remembers that woman going out in towel but she's all made up, hair and make up done. She doesn't looks like just came out of shower or just finished having sex at all. Well that's a very uncompromising situation and if Bongbong has an explanation then maybe, just maybe they can be fixed. And Bongbong better have an explanation for his constant secret talks with Martin.

Sara can't help but cry and cry, now she realised that she should take this head on and not run away from it, she should fight for her marriage. She's happy having Mans in her side, who has been a real friend. Now she's decided, she will go home to his husband and hear him out.

Sara is so excited about her decision because she also misses her husband so much. She went over to Mans room, she will thank him for his words of enlightenment. When Mans opened his door he saw a different Sara, she seems happier than she is earlier.