CHAPTER 22

Bongbong is at Pulong's unit in Fort Victoria. The two friends catching up about Pulong's business trip and what happened the past few days. Bongbong told Pulong about the incident with Claudia and his insecurities with Mans.

If there's one good thing that haven't changed between the two guys is their friendship. Pulong maybe Sara's brother but he is also Bongbong's friend, and though it may be hard with Pulong he has managed to be objective on things, besides he only wants these two important people to be truly happy.

"Really you're that insecure with Mans? Honestly I know how he felt for Sara for a long time but I know my sister alam ko kung kanino siya inlove for the longest time. Kaya I knew that Mans will never have a chance. Sara don't look at him the way he looks at you. Kaya pwede ba Ferd stop being jealous, yan talaga pag-uumpisahan nyo ng away. You two are both stubborn pa naman." mahabang litanya ni Pulong

"So you know about Sara being in love with me even before?" Bongbong was surprised with what Pulong said

"Yeah, I knew but si Sara wala siyang idea na alam ko. I saw her one time talking to the matchboxes you gave her, well she literally was talking to it about you. That time I can feel something. Imagine parang at an early age nagkagusto sya sa isang guy who is at that time imposible na magustuhan siya, you're almost 12 years older tapos wala naman tayong contact di'ba. Plus I don't like you for her that time, alam ko how you are with girls"

"But look what happens after 20 years, you two meet again and fall in love not knowing na you already knew each other way back. Siguro nga you two are meant to be, kaya siguro hindi nawala si Sara 4 years ago during her accident kase she is meant to be reunited with you"

Bongbong was just listening, up to this moment medyo surreal pa ang mga nalaman niya. Imagine nga naman, that 8 years old girl sister of his friend that he is fond off, ngayon girlfriend na niya and if she say yes, will be his bride.

Pulong is all serious, this is the first time he is gonna talk to someone about this. At some point sinisisi niya ang sarili niya about Sara's accident, kahit pa aksidente talaga yung nangyari naisip niya na Sara might not be in a very good emotional state that time kaya hindi niya na handle ang situation.

"Alam mo, about 4 years ago, I got a chance to talk to Robin, kilala siya ng isang friend ko sa US kaya we had a chance to catch up even though phone conversation lang. I asked about you and Win and he told me mga whereabouts niyo, kaya alam na alam ko na when it comes to women, di kayo nagbago. Then I started looking up on you particularly sa internet and honestly I didn't like much what I saw" Pulong started to talk.

"Since alam ko how Sara felt for you, but she doesn't have any idea that I know. I told her what I've found, magaling magtago ang sister ko, if I am not aware na gusto ka niya. I will believe na walang effect sa kanya mga nasabi ko, but I guess I was wrong"

"I didn't tell her na sikat ka na, I just told her na may nakapagbalita na you're dating someone and that you are a womaniser. I told her about Win too, I just told her as part of our usual conversations. Well my intention was to discourage her about you, so she could start seeing others and give other guys a chance to know how great she is"

"I thought she took it well, then the night before her big race I saw her crying. Alam mo yung pakiramdam na you can't do anything, kahit naman macontact kita that time, wala I'm sure you'll fall for her too. So I just let it go. Naisip ko tuloy she's not in her best element when she race the next day"

"I thought mawawala na sakin ang kapatid ko in that accident Ferd and I can't forgive myself for being selfish that time. Good thing she came out of it, akala ko I will not be able to convince her to stop racing, but she said yes. I don't know the reason why but I am glad"