CHAPTER 19

Bongbong suddenly felt nervous.

He needs to see her right now and tell her what really happened. He thinks that she will understand him, he hope that she will listen to him.

Bongbong started to call Sara as they walk towards the parking lot, but she's not picking up. He is getting more anxious, he is worried as hell right now. What if she doesn't believe his explanation, what if she breaks up with him.

"Ahhggg, love please pick up"

While in the SUV:

"Brad ano ba kasi nangyari? mukhang ang saya pa naman ni Sara nung nakasalubong namin" - Martin

"Oo nga brad iba ang awra nya kanina eh tapos bigla tinapon lang yung pastrami, mukhang masarap pa naman. Ano ba ginawa mo?" tanong ni Vic

"Maybe she saw us when Claudia kissed me"

"Ano?!! Hala lagot" sabay na sagot ni Vic at Martin

"Eh bakit naman kasi nakikipaghalikan ka sa iba? Aba ikaw kaya makakita ng ganun aber. Ikaw pag nakita mo si Sara na hinahalikan nung Mans ano ang mafe-feel mo?" - Martin

"Don't say that!" Bongbong shouted

Then Bongbong's phone started to ring, it was Paulo calling.

"Hello Pau? How's your flight?" - Bongbong

"It's good Bong, thanks for asking. By the way is Sara with you right now? I've been trying to call her but she's not picking up, not even answering my voicemail"

"Oh no Pau. I'm actually trying to call her too (she's mad at me right now, he said in his mind)"

"Oh is that so, was wondering she usually respond to voicemail. I hope she's fine, can you make sure she's okay bro please"

"Of course bro. I'm on my way to her now"

-----

Mans is the one driving, he can see from his peripheral that Sara is just looking straight ahead. Knowing her, Mans knows she's thinking, contemplating on something. Well he knows the reason but he is keeping his opinion first unless Sara ask him.

He was behind Sara earlier when they went to that studio, Sara knocked but no one was opening it so she opened the unlocked dressing room of Bongbong, she just peek inside at first. Then Mans saw Sara stiffened as if she was surprised. Then she threw the sandwiches that they brought to the trash can by the door, and then she left. Mans was curious so he went to see what it was. And he saw a girl kissing Bongbong but by the looks of it Bongbong was surprised because he hear him say "What are you doing, why did you kiss me. I have a girlfriend"

He smells a misunderstanding for the two. He loves Sara as a friend so he wants her to be happy. He will try to explain to her what he heard and advice her to listen to Bongbong first, that's if Sara even hear him.

"Saan tayo? sa unit mo ba?" Mans ask

"No let's go to Pulong's place muna Mans"

-----

He's been knocking for a long time now, but no one is opening the door. Bongbong thinks Sara is not there but he tried still.

Bongbong has been sending her messages but she hasn't responded to any.

To: Inday

Where are you Love? Please hear me out. I can explain, I love you so much

--