CHAPTER 14

Pulong is pacing back and forth in his unit's living room. He has a lot of questions. If Sara's the girlfriend of Ferdinand, does she knows that it's Ferdinand? Kaya ba ito uneasy kanina?.

Does Ferdinand know that the girl he was hugging is his sister? Alam ba nito ang nararamdaman ni Sara for him and he's just taking advantage. Why they kept it from him? A lot of questions is in his mind, galit siya if ever kase for him Ferdinand didn't respect their friendship. Dapat walang patulan ng kapatid. Not his sister, not Sara.

When he heard the door buzz, Pulong open the door immediately then as soon as Bongbong was inside bigla niya itong sinuntok.

"Hey what was that for" Bongbong was wiping the blood from his lips.

"Pare kaibigan kita pero pati kapatid ko papatusin mo? Wala ka na bang ibang babae na makuha ha? Kilala kita, dati pa laruan lang sayo ang mga babae. Gago ka ba talaga pati si Sara hindi mo pinatawad. Hindi mo na nirespeto pagiging magkaibigan natin"

Bongbong was confused at what Pau was saying.

"I don't know what are you saying, can you please enlighten me? at anong ginawa ko sa kapatid mo ha? I haven't seen her in 20 years!"

Nagulat si Pulong sa sinabi ni Bongbong "What? you mean you don't know her? I don't believe you!"

"Ano bang sinasabi mo ha? And what are you furious about. Ako nga dapat magtanong why are you at my girlfriend's restaurant earlier?"

"What? girlfriend?" he was laughing sarcastically

"Girlfriend mo ang kapatid ko! Oh I can't believe I'm hearing this" Pulong said "Ikaw yung boyfriend ni Sara? this is unbelievable"

This time it was Bongbong who was shocked.

"Kapatid mo si Inday? You mean she's Sara? And you're Paulo/Pulong? but how? I'm confused?!"

"Pulong and Inday was our nicknames at tanging parents lang namin ang tumatawag nun samin. Hahaha and you don't even know that, how convenient" he said sarcastically

Bongbong was beyond surprised. He doesn't know what to think and what to feel.

"Layuan mo ang kapatid ko Ferd, please spare her the heartaches that you can cause. Kung ayaw mong totally na magkalimutan tayo bilang magkaibigan, utang na loob not my sister. Don't include her into the list of your conquest. I'm warning you. She's too young and fragile for you" pakiusap ni Pulong

Bongbong doesn't know what to think, he never expected this. He, falling for his friend's sister whom he treats like a sister 20 years ago. He even gave her his 3 favorite matchbox cars. Now he question himself. What does he really feel? What should he feel?, but in his heart mahal niya si Inday.

The revelations made him question his real feelings. But no, he knows hindi sisterly love ang naramdaman niya kay Inday. Does Inday know that he is the one she used to call Kuya Ferd. How will she feel if she finds out. Will she still want to be with him.

Pulong spoke again. This time he is calmer.

"I'm begging you Ferdinand spare Sara, she has gone through so much. She almost died a few years ago because she wanted to fulfill a dream for someone she love for a long time. I had to beg her to forget racing and I know it hurts her till now. She's vulnerable Ferdinand and I don't want her to get hurt again"

Bongbong was quietly listening to Pulong, in his mind he is digesting what he just said. So she almost died from car racing, she almost died?. She was in love with someone for a long time? The thought of Inday being in love with someone else, biglang nanikip dibdib niya.