CHAPTER 4

It's already 4:40 PM and Sara is still busy in doing lots of last minute checking of the things needed for the cafe.

Sara is wearing a navy blue shorts and a white polo shirt na nakatupi ng 3/4 at naka tucked in. Mukhang highschool siya kung titingnan.

Pulong doesn't approve of her going out like that kanina ng matapos sila maglunch together. Well she convinced him, kase nga naman walking distance lang naman yung unit nila sa Cafe.

Bongbong has been ready like 1 hour ago. Ewan ba niya pero he keeps checking himself in the mirror bago siya maglakad going sa location where they will meet. Excited siya in a way na di niya maexplain.

He is wearing just a simple jeans and white polo shirt and a comfortable walking shoes.
He keeps checking his hair, until Martin notice what he's doing.

"Brad pumirmi ka nga nahihilo ako sayo eh, yung nakabangga ng SUV mo ang kameet mo ha at hindi date yan. Di ka nga sigurado how she looks baka mamaya mas lalake pa sayo yan".

"Dude just her voice. I can say she's beautiful already" mayabang na sagot nito.

"Ay nako dami kaya naloloko sa phone number, maganda boses pangit ang mukha, kaya wag kagaano umasa para di ka madisappoint" pangangatwiran pa nito kay Bongbong

"By the way ayos lang daw na wala ka sa Sunday sabi ni Chad gawa nalang sila ibang production using ibang artist" dagdag pa nito.

=========================

Bongbong is now at the door of the cafe named Cafe Barako. He texted Sara to inform her that he's already outside the cafe.

One of Sara's staff opened the door for him. And he was surprised to see Bongbong. Well he is famous. The staff let him sit first in one of the tables.

The cafe interior is cozy. A little dimmed in lighting and there's like small lamppost in every booth. Medyo french ang dating ng interior.

Bongbong was checking the area while waiting, one staff brought in some cold drinks and a cupcakes for him.

"Sir may kausap lang po si Ma'am, pahintay na lang daw po" sabi nung staff. Bongbong just nodded.

"Ma'am? naku tama ata si Martin baka matanda na ito ah" Bongbong was silently thinking.

Without Bongbong's knowledge. Sara has seen him in the cctv monitor of the Cafe. The moment she saw him, bigla siyang kinabahan kaya she asked her staff to bring some snacks and tell him she's on a phone call, but the truth is bigla lang siya kinabahan to meet the guy.

"Grabe kung gaano ka sexy ng boses ganun din kalakas ang appeal. At ang chinitong mata nya pamatay. Haynaku Sara get hold of yourself" bigla tuloy siyang naconcious sa suot niyang shorts.

"I should have listened to Pulong" she told herself. Then nag inhale at exhale siya before she went out to meet Mr. Bongbong.

"Hello Mr. Bongbong" Sara went to the booth where Bongbong was seated.
"Sorry for waiting. I had to take some call. I'm Inday Sara" she said while offering her hand.

Bongbong was just staring at her.
Well he expected/wished she's beautiful because of what Martin said pag maganda ang voice sa phone madalas pangit sa personal but beautiful was an understatement right now in front of him.
She's like an angel.

"Bongbong okay ka lang po?" Sara asked him when he didn't took her hands and just looking at her. Para namang nagising si Bongbong when she called his name again.