CHAPTER 16

(🔞)

Sara prepared a sandwich for Bongbong, since it's the easiest one to make.

"Hey go change your shirt with this, may blood yang shirt mo eh" she gave Bongbong the extra shirt she had, it's the same as what she's wearing.

"Where did you get this? This looks like men's shirt to me" Bongbong said with a little jealousy in his voice. And he took of his shirt and change.

"Oh that, someone left it" Sara said, iniinis lang niya si Bongbong kase nakita niya na iba na naman ang mood nito.

Bongbong suddenly got jealous. He was thinking it could be the guy that Sara has always been in love with. But he keeps telling himself na siya na ang mahal ni Sara and not that guy.

After Bongbong ate his sandwich, Sara told him he can go home na. She wanted to rest na rin, the whole day has been so tiring and all the revelation exhausted her.

Imagine, Ferdinand and Bongbong is the same guy. And she fell for him that easily. She hasn't told Bongbong about how she felt for him as Ferdinand, maybe no need na or siguro if the time comes she will. She's gonna keep it to herself like what she did last 20 years. It won't matter, he's the same guy anyway.

They went to the living room and relax for a while. Bongbong saw how physically tired Sara is kaya he started to massage her shoulders.

"Ahh that feels good, galing mo pala mag-massage eh, nakakarelax naman" Sara bended her neck on the side para mas marelax siya. She doesn't have any idea that what she'd done made Bongbong feel something.

In his mind, "shoot that neck, oh stop doing that or else".

Sara felt so relaxed from the massage and because she's tired, nakatulog ito agad while Bongbong is still massaging her shoulders.

When Bongbong saw that she was asleep already, he carried her to her bedroom and lay her in her bed. After that he scans Sara's room. You can tell na bagong lipat ito ng unit kase there are some small boxes na di pa na unload. He went to one of it na naka-open and saw some trophies from school and car racing events.

Bongbong saw the silk robe she was wearing earlier and he remembered how she looked.

"Man you better get a grip if you don't want Pau to kill you" he said to himself then look at his sleeping girlfriend, who's silky smooth legs are exposed for him to feast upon.

Then he went over to her desk and saw a small box. It was open so he checked it and saw the 3 matchbox cars he gave her. Bongbong was wondering why it is still there and not with the other collections displayed in the curio. Why it is in a box as if ireregalo nya ito?.

Is Sara gonna give it to someone? He felt hurt on that thought. Then there's a small crumpled note in her desk that says.

'I'm returning this to you so I can take my heart back again and totally give it to someone who deserves it'.

Bongbong is confused, para kanino ang note na yun and bakit nasa box ang 3 cars. He wants to find out.
He's not sharing Sara to anyone, not even her past.

He sat on the chair near the desk and look at Sara who's sleeping. She looks so peaceful and perfect for him kahit natutulog pa ito with her mouth slightly open. Bongbong never thought he could be in a women's room and contented watching her sleep and not "sleep" with her. He's happy where he is right now.

Sara move a bit on her side which made her shirt brunch up her body and exposed her scar. Bongbong suddenly feel so warm after seeing her that way, so he went over to cover her with the sheets. He took a good look first of her and her scar. Even with scar she still looks perfect for him.