CHAPTER 15

Sara immediately rinsed herself. She put on her silk robe and panties then went directly to the door. It could be Pulong who's buzzing in.

She looks at the peep hole and saw Bongbong with bruise in his face near his lips. She got worried.

"Anong nangyare sa labi mo?" Sara immediately ask upon opening the door.

Bongbong was all smile as he entered her unit. Well who wouldn't be his Inday is only wearing her silk robe that just cover half of her beautiful thighs and seems not wearing any bra.

His eyes are feasting and Inday noticed his naughty smile.

She suddenly became conscious of what she's wearing and close the upper part of the robe with her hands.

"What are you doing here? And what happened to your face? Nakipagsuntukan ka ba?" she said trying to dismiss the uncomfortable feeling she's having with the way Bongbong is looking at her.

"I needed to talk to you and this don't worry about this" referring to his bruised face "I guess I deserve it, besides it's all clear now. Your brother and I cleared things out already"

"What? what do you mean? Pulong did that? how and when, hindi na nga kayo nag-abot kanina eh"

"Well, I went to his condo to talk to him after I left the Cafe kanina" he said in a serious tone

"Huh? Hold on, let me change and get something to clean that bruise" she said and left Bongbong

While Sara is on her room changing, Bongbong felt more relaxed. He's been fighting his urge to kiss her and more. They needed to talk but her looking so beautiful and sexy in her robe makes him loose his concentration earlier.

Bongbong looked around at the new arranged condominuim unit. It's simple with an earth color motiff and a minimalist design. He saw the custom made curio where Sara place her collection. He is now looking for 3 particular pieces but he didn't see it there. He wonders why? Bakit wala yung binigay niya sa mga nakadisplay doon. Pulong told him that Sara have collected quite a number of matchbox and she used to have her own race car.

When he was talking to Pulong earlier, he learned some more things about Sara. There's one that he wanted to find out, hindi nasabi ni Pulong. He will not be okay until he finds out about this guy that Pulong mentioned while they were arguing. The guy that Sara was in love and could possibly be still in love with.

It could be a part of her past already but he can't stop, he is jealous and he wants to have all her heart. Yung walang kahati sa past.

Sara came back wearing a shorts and white men's t-shirt holding a first aid kit and spare white t-shirt. Well Bongbong suddenly became tense again, now her smooth legs are exposed.

"Hoy Mr. and mata mo po kung saan saan nakatingin, hindi ako komportable sa pajamas kaya ako nakashorts" sabi ni Sara

Sara asked him to sit on the couch in the living room and she took a stool and sit in front of him. Bongbong's smile is not leaving his face.

Bongbong encircled his arms around his waist while Sara is holding his face and cleaning his bruise with alcohol pads. Then he took a quick kiss on her lips.

"Ouch! Why'd you do that for?" Bongbong asked when Sara pressed hard the alcohol pad into his bruise.

"Paano napakapilyo mo at ang kamay mo baka kung saan na naman makarating" sagot ni Sara

Bongbong is looking at Sara's face while she's cleaning her bruise and putting some antibiotic ointment. He can't believe that this beautiful lady in front of him is the same sweet girl he is so fond of 20 years ago. He can't help but smile when he recalls the time she sings and dance to Francis M's Mga Kababayan.