CHAPTER 27

It's more than three months since Bongbong and Sara got married. So far things are going on smoothly.

One time Pulong, Bongbong and Sara had a chance to have dinner at Café Barako after its closing. It's a late dinner and the three are having a great time catching up.

Since makasal ang dalawa, madalang na magkita si Sara and Pulong so they decided to catch up naman. Bongbong is getting something from the kitchen so Sara and Pulong was left on the table.

"So how's married life doing sis?" Pulong asked Sara

"Well okay naman, so far we've become closer and have learned more of each other. Bong's been great, he never fails to make me feel loved"

"Well that's good, you're looking great and you're blooming Sara. I'm happy for you. Pero bakit parang you're losing weight? Baka naman sobra kayo sa puyat? hehe" Pulong said teasingly

"Haha Pulong talaga" she said blushing

When Bongbong was back, they continue their talk. Pulong asked Bongbong about the commercial he saw on the television.

"Wow Ferd, the lady from the commercial seems so comfy with you ah. I wonder how did this one (referring to Sara) reacted on that" Pulong said na nang iinis

"Oh Pau you don't have any idea what I have to go through because of that" he said laughing while remembering the night after the shoot.

"Hahaha I bet Sara here gave you a hard time haha"

"Oh you bet Pau, you bet"

Their dinner ended well, and Pulong even telling them to hurry up and make some babies. To which Bongbong answered that they've been working double time.

------------

Bongbong has a busy schedule for the day and so is Sara, someone wanted to celebrate an anniversary sa Café and she's gonna meet the person that morning.

Sara wasn't feeling really well but she had to go.

"Are you sure you're okay love? Maybe you can just re-schedule the meeting?" Bongbong was telling her during breakfast, but Sara insisted that she can't and that she will go back home after the meeting.

Bongbong and Martin has an appointment with some endorsement deals for Bongbong so he's preparing. He was about to take a bath when he received a message from Sara who's already at Café Barako for her meeting too.

From: Love ♥️

Love please don't lock the main door. I'll go back after my meeting. I left my keys at the console. Have a great day ahead. I love you 😘

Upon reading her message he called her.

"Hello Love, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better now Love"

"Okay take care Love, I'm not locking it, you'll be back soon right? Cause I'm leaving after I shower. Martin's been calling, and I Love you more Love"

"Yes, I'll be back as soon as I'm done here, bye mwahh" she said

--------------

Meanwhile, Claudia is on her way to his condominuim unit. She knows where it is, well she's one of the casual dates before. She's wondering how come the past 6 months he hasn't called her yet, they used to go on casual dates. She likes him but he seems not into her that much, that is why she's planning to surprise and seduce him to like her again.

She doesn't believe the news circulating that he's married already, she hasn't seen any photos of the wife and she doesn't even think that he's the marrying type.