CHAPTER 10

When Bongbong saw the exchange between Inday and Ian, he became so jealous again that people around them, even Inday and Martin was surprised in what he did.

"Hey there you are love" Bongbong went to Inday and encircled his arms to her waist and kiss her on the lips, just a quick one. In front of some ASAP staff, Inday's crew, Ian and Martin.

Inday was caught off guard and her face is flustered with embarrassment. Then Bongbong took her hand and intertwined it with him and left the studio.

While they are almost in the parking lot and away from people that might hear them, Inday started to talk.

"What was that about? Why do you have to do that?" Inday asked Bongbong, medyo naiirita sya sa inasal nito.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong" nakangiting namang sagot ni Bongbong "I just kissed my girlfriend so. what's wrong with that?"

"Oo you just kissed your girlfriend in front of many people, nakakahiya kaya. Ano kaba di ka ba nag-iisip? What if may press people dun eh di nagulo ang tahimik kong mundo? Hay nako dyan ka na nga makauwi na" Inday told him, she's really irritated right now. And she took her hands off from Bongbong and went into her car.

Bongbong was surprised at her reaction and feel kind of hurt sa sinabi nitong magugulo ang tahimik nitong mundo. In his mind, he is hoping na hindi nagsisisi si Inday for accepting him.

Martin who was just walking behind them heard what they were talking about, he gave Bongbong a tap on the shoulder.

"Brad, tama naman si Inday eh. You shouldn't have done that. Ano ba kase pumasok sa utak mo at ginawa mo yun? Ang daming staff from ASAP tapos mga staff ni Inday and may mga artist pa. Pasalamat ka walang reporter kundi nasa tabloid ka tomorrow"

"I didn't like the way that Ian is talking to her and she being so friendly"

"Brad, andun ako wala naman akong nakita na masama sa pakikipagusap nya, well si Ian obviously type nya si Inday but she is just being polite" ani Martin "Payo lang ha, minsan control your temper at bawasan ang pagiging seloso" dagdag pa nito.

Bongbong was listening. Now he needs to apologize to Inday. He called her but she wasn't answering her phone. She left immediately after she got mad.

He is getting frustrated when she's not picking up.

"Hahaha seems to me brad, nakahanap kana ng katapat mo" Martin said laughing "This will be interesting".

Bongbong sent Inday a messages saying he is sorry. And promise it will not happen again.

Since it's Sunday, Inday went straight from ASAP to their condominium. Pulong is there in front of his laptop when she arrives.

"Hey Pulong, the people at the show loved the food, some of the stars even asked for calling cards saying they will try the resto and inform their families and friends" Sara told Pulong lengthily.
And she came over to give him a hug and a smack on his cheek.

"I told you so, ikaw lang naman masyadong nerbyosa eh. For sure it will be a hit. Aba bukod sa maganda, sexy, matalino, mabait eh napakagaling kaya ng gumawa ng menu ng Cafe/Restaurant and that's my baby sister" Pulong said giving her a hug and letting them sit at the couch.

"Hehe lakas mambola ng kuya ko talaga. Sabagay saan pa ako magmamana diba, kundi sa kuya kong gwapo, matalino, matcho at napakasweet" Sara said.

Sara and Pulong are having some snacks when Sara's phone started to ring again. She's been ignoring Bongbong's call and messages. She wants him to learn a lesson that what he did is not proper.