CHAPTER 20

"I'll go ahead Sara" Mans kissed her on the forehead

----

"So what do I need to know? What is he talking about?" Bongbong's voice already stern which made Sara irritated.

Sara opened the door and went inside not minding what Bongbong will do, of course he followed her inside.

"So now tell me" Bongbong is persistent, but Sara is ignoring him, she just went to the kitchen to get some water while Bongbong is following her.

Sara looks at him and took a deep sigh before she spoke.

"You said you wanted to explain yourself Mr. Marcos, this is your chance. I'm only giving you this once, so better take it and don't turn this around as if I owe you any explanation. Kase kung wala ka rin lang sasabihin, you can go now. I'm tired, I want to rest and sleep" Sara is not backing down

He went near her and hold her hand. Sara allowed him but her face is still expressionless.

"Yeah I know you saw me with Claudia in the dressing room, we used to date before but it's just casual dating. I swear she's the one who initiated the kiss. I was surprised kaya di ko agad sya naitulak. Please believe me, ikaw lang. I never felt this strong about anyone before na minsan nga I think I'll go crazy just thinking na pwede ka mawala sa akin"

"Okay" was all Sara said

Bongbong was surprised at her, he was expecting her to go all mad and dramatic but she didn't. Again her actions made him feel the insecurities he's been feeling. Without his knowledge, Sara herself is controlling her emotions. Alam naman nya yun eh, kaya lang she wanted to hear his side.

"I want to rest na Bong" Sara said "maybe let's just talk again tomorrow"

"So ganun, Bong nalang tawag mo sa akin hindi na love?" He's loosing it, he can't take the way she's treating him right now, then earlier she was so sweet with Mans.

"Is it Mans?" He asked "The guy you've always been in love with? Do you still love him Sara?" malakas na tanong nito at medyo galit. Frustration can be heard.

"What are you talking about? Ano ba pinagsasabi mo ha, and please don't include Mans sa inis mo cause he done nothing wrong"

"Oh so pinagtatanggol mo pa siya ganun? He's just taking advantage of our situation kase he likes you, I'm not stupid Sara. I can clearly see it, at ano yung kailangan mong sabihin ha? Na you're choosing him over me? Why don't you just go straight to the point, that you don't love me enough. That you're still in love with someone else" Bongbong was now shouting, hindi na niya kinaya ang emotions niya his insecurities coming out.

Sara saw the pain in his eyes, and she can't help but go to him and embrace him. She looks straight into his eyes and say "Bong I love you okay. I've always been in love with you for the past 20 years. I have been in love with you as Ferdinand. Hindi ako nagkaboyfriend kase I always looking for that certain feeling sa bawat lalaking nami-meet ko, but I never felt anything for them, even with Mans. I never felt that feeling when you gave me that 3 matchbox when I was 8"

"Hindi ko alam why, but an early age of 8 nainlove ako sa Kuya Ferdinand ko" Sara is now tearing up, Bongbong was speechless and listening to her

"I never forget that day you gave me that 3 toys, ginawa ko yung inspiration to fulfill my dreams, your dream of being a racer. And I did, I become one, I almost died from it. But never kang nawala sa sistema ko sabi nga ni Mans hindi daw common what I feel for you"

Bongbong can't believe what he was hearing

"When I met you as Bongbong and didn't know you were my Kuya Ferdinand, I thought naka move on na ako sa first love ko kase I felt the same feeling sa'yo. Sabi ko finally there's a guy na pwede na pumalit kay Kuya Ferdinand, kase what I felt for you was something I never felt to anyone for the longest time. Imagine my surprise and fears when I found out that you're Ferdinand. Haha as if my heart was seeking only you, na parang kung hindi ikaw eh hindi na ito magmamahal"