CHAPTER 3

Sara's day started early. She went to the shop to talk to the staff and do final checks on other things she needs to sa Cafe/Restaurant niya. She will meet Pulong later for possible lunch.

Meanwhile in Bongbong's condominium unit he and Martin has been trying to contact the number of the person that has damaged Bongbong's SUV. They already got some estimates since Vic is on the new automotive shop. The PD Shop.

"Brad di kaya kalokohan 'tong number na ito, wala namang sumasagot eh" Martin has been trying to call the number but no one was answering.

Martin's personal phone rang so he asked Bongbong to continue dialing. He's getting frustrated already then someone from the other line answers.

Sara's phone has been ringing but since she's busy, she missed several calls. This time she was able to answer the person on the other line.

"We've been trying to call you decades ago, why give a number if you're not gonna answer" Bongbong said in an irritated tone.

Sara was surprised with the tone but she composed herself.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry I was so busy I didn't hear it ringing. My apologies" she said in a soft voice.

Bongbong upon hearing her suddenly feel embarrassed with his attitude.

"Wow such a sweet voice" he said to himself.

"Oh I'm sorry to vent out on you. I'm just having a bad day" he lied

"Ah...well, it's just that (he seems to get lost for words because of embarrassment) we have an estimate already and I just want to let you know".

"You are the SUV owner? (realizing the incident yesterday) Oh I'm really sorry about that and I know it causes you inconvenience. So how much was it? And where and when do you want me to send the payment?"

"Oh, well I'm free tomorrow. If you are, we can just meet somewhere" He's so curious how this lady looks like, she sounds beautiful.

"Tomorrow? Let me see, give me the time and location then. If I can't make it I'll have one of my staff go instead"

"No! I mean, tell me your convenient time and I will meet you"

"Oh, okay (wondering why kailangan siya pa) well how about around 5PM tomorrow? In BGC High Street. I'll just text you the location. I'm kind of swamp so if you don't mind, we can meet at my cafe"

"Sounds good to me" Bongbong feeling a little excited.

"Okay then. So I'll see you tomorrow Mr.?"

"Bongbong, just call me Bongbong" masiglang sagot ni Bongbong.

"Bongbong? sounds kakanin" with a soft chuckle from Bongbong "hehe yeah like puto bongbong"

"Oh ok. I'll just text you the details Mr. Bongbong" she said with a giggle. "Bye!" then she hangs up.

Bongbong was smiling after the phone call. "I like her laughter" he said. Martin was actually observing him during the call.

"Mukhang okay yung kausap mo at pangiti-ngiti ka diyan? So anong sabi? Lalake ba o babae?" nagtatakang tanong ni Martin.

"Oh she sounds like an angel to me. Hahaha Oh shoot!. I wasn't able to get her name" so he redial her number.

"Hello Mr. Bongbong (well she actually put Mr. PB on her phone) is there anything else?"

"Oh I'm sorry it's just that I wasn't able to get your name" he said shyly.