CHAPTER 6

Bongbong is pacing back and forth in his room.
In an hour makikita na niya ulit si Inday.

During the day, lagi nalang pumapasok sa isip niya ang dalaga. Ewan niya but she has this effect on him. Sanay naman sya sa date, he's no ladies man for nothing. Magaling lang siya magtago ng affairs niya kaya hindi gaano alam sa showbiz, besides napakaprivate nya na tao.

"Bong ano ba, para ka namang highschool dyan na pupunta sa first date eh. Nahihilo na ako sayo. Pumirmi ka nga pwede?" ani Martin sa kaibigan.

"Hahaha Martin mukhang masama tama ni Bong dun sa Inday na yun ah, ngayon lang yan nageffort ng ganyan sa pagbibihis" Vic looking at the pile of shirts and polos on his bed, nakailang palit si Bongbong but ended up wearing a button downed light blue long sleeves na naka fold ng 3/4 with his black jeans, and leather loafers.

"Tingnan mo ang kalat tapos yan din pala isusuot haha" dagdag pa nito.

Bongbong just glared at Vic. He is nervous, kinakabahan siya how will Inday take it pag sinabi niya how he feels, alam niya na bago palang sila nagkakilala pero he never felt this before and he wants to pursue her. Kung kailangan manligaw siya which he always say before na he doesn't do gagawin niya just to have her.

Sara has prepared everything for the dinner.
She prepared just a 3 course.
Soup: Celery root soup with sorrel, farru and pumpkin seed oil
Appetizer: Bavette steak potato, cauliflower charred eggplant
Main: Fillet mignon with her own special sauce
Dessert: Just a simple affogato

Na-prepare na lahat. At nasa food warmer ang mga ito.

She went to condominium to change muna.

"Buti wala pa si Pulong, kundi nako asar talo ako dun at di ako titigilan sa tanong until I say sino ka date ko" she was talking to herself as she took a quick shower and change.

Sara wore a simple dress na light blue, it's above the knee and it hugs her body. She looks so sophisticated in it yet simple.

She just put up her hair in a messy bun and just dabs a little blush on. She just wore a ballet flats. Then she went back to the Cafe when Bongbong texted her that he is on his way.

Then she started walking going to the place. Bongbong too started walking to the place.They arrived almost at the same time outside the Cafe. They are standing at the door, just staring at each other.

"Ahmm I'd open the door sana but I don't have the keys" Bongbong said smiling trying to lessen the nervousness he is feeling.

"Oh yeah hehe oo nga pala, tara let's get inside" Sara said while opening the door.

Nang makapasok sa loob Bongbong notice na there's already a table set for two. He feels so special knowing that Inday prepared it for their dinner.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, bigla naman akong nahiya. I should be the one to prepare ng ganito not you" he said shyly.

"Ano ka ba, ayos lang yan. Small thing compared sa inconvenience na nadulot ko because of your SUV, besides between the two of us sure ako na mas masarap ako magluto" she said with a chuckle.

"Just sit down muna, I'll warm up the food sa kitchen" Sara told Bongbong.

"Let me help you with that, let's go" and he held her hand to go to the kitchen.

While in the kitchen, they just continue their conversation while waiting for the food to be ready. They bring all the food except the dessert sa table. Bongbong help Sara to her chair before sitting down on his.

Ilang minuto pa at natapos na silang kumain ng mga hinanda ni Sara.

"Wow, that's really great. I'm so full sobrang sarap mo magluto" Bongbong happily said.