CHAPTER 17

"She's all yours, take your time"

----

Bongbong took his time in the shower. He needed a long one. After he's done he went out to check on Sara who is now sleeping soundly again with her shirt on already.

Well good for him otherwise he might need another shower.He could have easily taken her earlier, she was willing, he knows it but he tried to control himself. He wanted her so much but he can't, he won't. He wanted to have it on their wedding night. So as long as he can, he will try his best to control at masanay nalang muna sa cold showers. It's gonna be hard specially that Sara is beautiful inside out.

It's only pass 3AM. He can just go up to his unit. He lives in the same building as her, but she doesn't know yet. So he decided to just sleep beside her. He went to the bed and lie beside her

Nagising si Bongbong nang tumama sa mukha niya ang sinag ng araw na nagmumula sa labas ng bintana. He look at the clock, it's only 7AM.

Bongbong smiled at the sight, Sara is sleeping beside him at nakaunan ito sa kanya habang ang isang paa ay nakadantay sa katawan niya. He could get used to this scene every morning.

----

Fast Forward 3 Weeks After

Bongbong and Sara has been busy the past 3 weeks. He on his commitments and Sara on her Cafe. The Cafe/Resto is picking up because of good reviews and recommendations from people who tried them.

The two barely have time to be together alone. They do phone calls and message each other when free and sometimes dinner date and movies in Sara's unit. Well even if they have chance to be alone, Pulong always on the guard.

Bongbong is missing Sara so much. He wants to spend time with her 'alone' but it seems to be impossible the last 3 weeks. Aside from the fact that they are busy, Pulong is on the tail. Bongbong feels that Pulong is doing it on purpose, not letting a chance for the two of them to be alone for a long time.

Actually Pulong is doing it on purpose. Why? because he is aware that Bongbong is sleeping in Sara's unit and that they actually live in the same building.The morning after Cafe Barako grand opening when they found out that Ferdinand is Sara's boyfriend, he went to Sara's unit to talk to her.

She gave him a spare key so he just went inside. Pulong was surprised to see Bongbong and Sara inside her bedroom. He was relieved to find out that Bongbong is still in his jeans and shirt and Sara is in her usual sleeping clothes, shirt and shorts. Both peacefully sleeping.

Pulong is worried for Sara, he knows that she has been in love with Bongbong as Ferdinand for the longest time and now in love with him as Bongbong. He is afraid for Sara, he can sense that Bongbong love his sister but if ever he gets her pregnant it can be a different matter because it's a lifelong commitment. Pulong is not sure if Bongbong is ready, so whatever he can do. He tries to avoid them being cozy and alone for a long period of time. Call him conservative but it's his sister future and happiness at stake.

Pulong called Bongbong one time to ask him to join them for lunch.

"Hey Ferd, would you like to join us for lunch tomorrow. I have a surprise for Sara. One of her closest friend is in town. She doesn't know yet. He's only here for a week and I'm pretty sure Sara will be glad to see him. He had helped her so much during her therapy after her accident. Well that is if you're interested"

"Sure man, I'd like that. We'll meet you tomorrow"

After the phone conversation with Pulong, Bongbong started thinking about that friend of Sara. Pulong said He, that means it's a guy and for sure he wants to meet any guy friends Sara have. Well hindi pa man niya nami-meet ito he feels jealous already knowing this guy was with Sara at an important time of her life.