CHAPTER 8

Friday is another day for Bongbong.
Maaga ang photo shoot niya. He sent Sara a morning message. Well he always send her messages even at night before going to bed, and after waking up. She is the last person on his mind before he sleeps and the first when he wakes up.

He went on with his usual routine for the day.
Sara on the other hand is also busy. With a lot of things to consider and arranged but she had time to be on the motorcycle shop.

We'll she's planning of getting one, sobrang traffic so she thought a motorcycle will be a good way to go places if she doesn't need to bring stuff and needs to be in one place to another really fast.

Bongbong has lots of messages and she answers some of them, minsan di na niya sinasagot kasi nangungulit lang ang mga ito.

Sara likes Bongbong, she's sure she has fallen for him but she's taking her time, ayaw nya magmadali. She's contemplating on letting him visit sa condo nila ni Pulong so his brother can meet him. But dipa siya decided, what if Pulong doesn't like him, gusto naman niya na that the man she will love eh makasundo ni Pulong. Well Pulong is the most important man in her life right now and Bongbong is the closest na hindi niya family.

That afternoon, Bongbong and Vic is on their way to PD Automotive shop, they received a call that the SUV was finished ahead of schedule so they can already pick it up.

"Ayan Bong baka maabutan natin yung may-ari this time" saad ni Vic.

Bongbong and Vic actually tired passing by yesterday hoping na maabutan yung may-ari, but he was out of the shop.

"I hope so, sana it's really Pau. He's such a good friend and I haven't seen him for 20 years. I want to catch up".

When they arrived, Pulong is on the shop but busy on his phone. They were heading to his office. It's a medium size room na the door is half glass para Pulong can see what is happening outside even if he's inside.

The moment na makita ni Bongbong yung guy on the phone, he knew already that it is Pau. He's happy na finally magkikita na ulit sila.Paulo is one of the closest sa kanya. Between Win and Robin, kay Pau lang sya pinakaclose noon.

He knows Bongbong's problems that time about his family, his parents having a divorce and all other personal things. They were like brother from another mother ika nga. Although they were friends only for more than a year, nagkasundo agad sila ni Pau. And now he found his old friend again.

Well he has Martin and Vic too, but Pau is someone he knew even before he became "Bongbong Marcos". Sayang lang at after Pau and his family migrated to US, nawala ang communication nila after 1 year.

They were asked by the assistant to sit inside the office but Pulong doesn't know yet na andun sila because he is busy on the phone and he seems to be not in a good mood.

"What? why motorcycle? naman baby, don't do that papatayin mo ba talaga ako?"

"Eh Pulong sobra kayang traffic dito sa pinas, so diba mas okay if magmotor ako. Besides dito lang naman sa loob ng fort eh, wag ka nga masyadong paranoid" natatawang sagot ni Sara sa kapatid nito.

"Paranoid? at ako pa paranoid? No, I said no. We will talk about it later. Sige na, you take care. I love you, Ingat okay. See you" napapailing nalang si Pulong while hanging up the call.

Pulong was surprised ng may biglang magsalita behind him.

"Mukhang may kaaway tayo ah" when Pulong turn, to see who was talking he was surprised and happy.

"Ferdinand!! Wow man. How are you? It's been a long time, ano na kumusta?".

The two guy give each other a brotherly hug and shake hands. The two started catching up already.
Bongbong telling Pulong how the band that he Win and Robin got disbanded and how he is doing in his solo career.