CHAPTER 23

All set up at Cafe Barako, they put fresh tulips on the tables. Pulong and Bongbong asked the help of Sara's staff without her knowledge. They planned to make the settings a little dimmer than usual, well people who will be eating at the Café later will witness how the rock icon propose to his lady love. Bongbong doesn't care kung may makaalam, besides soon people will find out anyway and Sara will have to live with the fact na her boyfriend is a famous person.

Everything is set, Bongbong is already at the Café nagtatago somewhere so Sara won't see him agad.

-----

"Wow you look so beautiful baby, I told you bagay sayo yang dress, and that light makeup suits you well. Any man will be so lucky to have you, but tonight you are my date" Pulong told Sara as they went to Café

"Thanks Pau, hahaha ako nga 'di ko nakilala sarili ko eh. May igaganda pa pala ako haha" Sara said

She had a very light makeup and a soft pink lipstick, hair in loose bun but she looks classy and stunning with her diamond stud earrings as the only accessory. Her flawless skin matches the soft color of her dress, lalong na exposed how smooth her skin is because of the cut of the dress na medyo low tube. She just looked simply beautiful.

When they entered the Café people can't help but noticed the two, Pulong in his dark Polo and slacks with the very simple pretty Sara. Well they could pass as a couple if you must say.

They were seated in the middle part table for two. Sara noticed something different at the Café when she entered. It's dimmer and there's tulips on the tables. She love tulips but they are expensive kaya usually Roses lang pinalalagay niya sa mga tables. And the small stage is kind of different too.

Well, she never really had a chance to look at the Café/Restaurant as a customer so she never had a chance to appreciate how romantic pala yung Café niya for those who eat there.

She suddenly missed Bongbong, how she wished he is there tonight with her, 2nd monthsary pa naman nila. Then bigla niyang naalala ang first dinner nila sa Café when it wasn't open yet. She can never forget that night, kasi that's the time she felt that she fall in love again, then later on it happened na she fall in love again with the same person.

She is sitting with Pulong and they had their orders.

"It feels weird being in a dinner in your own restaurant" she told Pulong

"Why is that?" Pulong asked

"Wala lang, syempre it's my restaurant and I never thought that Café Barako could give this romantic ambiance"

"Well then just enjoy the night, malay mo 'diba this night will be different, who knows sino ang freelance artist or customers ang pupunta sa stage" Pulong said "malay mo mapakanta pa ako later, hahaha I haven't done it in a while"

"Hmm that would be nice Pau, I know you can sing. Between the two of us you sing better I'm horrible at it. Nakakabangga pa ako while I sing hahaha" Sara said

They are on their appetiser when the lights became dimmer and soon only electronic lamp post are the lights in the area. All the people eating looks at the stage in anticipation of who's gonna sing tonight. Many of them a regular already so they know the drill but they noticed too that tonight seemed different.

Sara looked around to see the reaction of the people in the restaurant. She's concerned how will they react, it's her business anyway. She saw that they seemed to be okay with the dimmed lighting so she relax and when she looked at her side Pulong's not there anymore. He's on the stage already.

"Good evening everyone!" Pulong started "Tonight we have a very special artist who will perform for us and I am so happy to be part of this. So let's welcome our artist for tonight with his special song for his special lady"