CHAPTER 7

"So, we're gonna dance okay? on whatever song will be played" he is smiling at her.

Sara smiled and nodded.

"And we shuffle" he said as he tap the shuffle on Music app of Sara's phone.

Dreamin', I must be dreamin'
Or am I really lying here with you?
Baby, you take me in your arms
And though I'm wide awake, I know my dream is comin' true

When Bongbong heard the first line, he smiled and asked for Sara's hand. He placed her left hand in his right shoulder almost around it, then wrapped his right arm on her tiny waist almost encircling her.

Then he took her right hand and intertwined with his left and place it in their middle where the heart is. His lips touching her forehead.

And oh, I just fall in love again
Just one touch and then it happens every time
There I go, I just fall in love again
And when I do
I can't help myself, I fall in love with you

They just slowly sway with the music. Bongbong humming along while smiling. Sara singing in her mind, thinking if she has indeed fallen in love with him.

Magic, it must be magic
The way I hold you and the night just seems to fly
Easy for you to take me to a star
Heaven is that moment when I look into your eyes

They are so close they could hear each other's heartbeat. They just savoring the moment.

And oh, I just fall in love again
Just one touch and then it happens every time
There I go, I just fall in love again
And when I do
I can't help myself, I fall in love with you

He never felt so happy like this, he wants more moments like this. She has never felt so secure in anyone's arms.

There I go, I just fall in love again
And when I do
I can't help myself, I fall in love with you

Bongbong sings along with the last line.

"I can't help myself, I fall in love with you"

When the song ended, they just remain where they are standing. Waiting for whoever wants to talk.

Bongbong looks deeply into her eyes. Sara holding on to the look. He was about to kiss her when the next song played.

Next song played: We will rock you

Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singin'

Then they just laughed.

Bongbong can't help but shake his head in disappointment but he was laughing too.

"Mabuti pa I'll clean up na" Sara freed herself from his embrace.

She is blushing, in her mind kung natuloy yung kiss ni Bongbong it will be her first.

She was actually excited and nervous at the same time."I'll help you, let's clean up" Bongbong said.

They started to clean up and after 30 minutes they decided to sit for a while side by side in one of the couch in waiting area of the Cafe.
Good thing the glass walls are still covered, since it hasn't officially opened yet.

Both are just silent. But tension can be felt.

"Ah Bong medyo gabi na, alam ko sobrang busy mo. Let's call it a day" Sara said