CHAPTER 21

Bongbong and Sara is kissing. Sara's kisses is different, as if she wants to send thousands of emotions in that kiss. In the middle of their making out, Sara's phone rang, it was Pulong calling from Singapore.

"Hey baby how are you? I've been calling you bakit di mo sinasagot ang calls ko earlier?"

"Hello Pulong, sorry I missed it. I was with Mans the whole day, alam mo na catching up and by the way we ransacked your fridge for our dinner hehe" Sara said while Bongbong gave Sara a back hug

"You went to my unit? Why not yours and why you didn't go with Ferdinand for dinner? Something wrong between the two of you?"

"Oh no Pulong, everything is fine don't worry, it just that ahmm well Mans and I needed to talk you know"

Bongbong is listening to the two while he is back hugging Sara. Sara's been telling him to keep quiet, Pulong may hear him.

"Okay if you say so, well I got something for you. I hope it fits you. I saw it and thought it will look good on you"

"Yeah, what's that? I'm excited already"

"I got you this dress, it's simple light pink color and is tube one. But I'm pretty sure you'll look lovely in it, let's go out on a special dinner one time so you can wear it"

"What? Why dress? Hahaha you know I don't usually like wearing those?"

Bongbong is now kissing Sara's shoulders, nakikiliti ito sa ginagawa ng nobyo so Sara give him a glare to stop baka marinig pa ni Pulong.

"I'm sure you'll like them, well I got a size 4. I was thinking of getting 2 but the sale person says it runs small so I got the 4 hopefully it fits you. Promise me you'll wear it baby" malambing na saad ni Pulong sa kapatid

"Okay I will Pulong but only if you take me somewhere special to wear that. Haha magpapa-parlor pa ako" Sara said while caressing Bongbong's arm around her

"okay then you will have a date with your brother when I get home, and Sara tell Ferdinand I said hello. I know he's there anyway"

"Oh okay I'll tell him. Take care Kuya Pulong. I love you!"

"I love you Baby, be safe okay, bye"

After the phone call, Sara went to face ang kanina pang makulit na si Bongbong "Ang kulit lang ha, ayan tuloy sabi ni Pulong hello daw. He knows you're here"

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong, just giving my love some hug. Ano ginawa ko and how'd he know ang tahimik ko naman ah?"

"Well he knows" Sara said

"And he can't do anything about it" Bongbong said before he started to kiss Sara passionately. He loves kissing her and he loves to do a lot of things to her actually.

Their kisses become intense, Bongbong's hand started to unbuttoned Sara's polo, while she's helping him off his shirt.

After they take it off Bongbong started to kiss Sara all over her face, then it goes down to her neck. While Sara's hand roaming his body which makes Bongbong moan with desire.

"Oh my Love Sara, gosh I love being this close to you. I love you so much" Bongbong whispers to her ear at ramdam na ramdam ni sara ang mabibigat na paghinga nito, it was giving her goosebumps all over.

"Let me feel you my love, can I?" Bongbong added and Sara just nodded, she's in the moment. All she wanted is to feel Bongbong too.

Bongbong took off her laced bra and it exposed her perfect cones "Ahh just enough for me" Bongbong said before cupping one in his hands and started to kiss and suck the other. What Bongbong was doing made Sara moan to his delight, he loves to hear her moan. She even arc herself so he could have a better access. They are in the middle of the living room standing.