CHAPTER 9

Bongbong is early on ASAP for the usual rehearsal of the production number that he will perform alone and with another artist. He hasn't seen Inday Sara since their dinner last Thursday.

The supposed dinner where Bongbong invited her didn't materialize since Sara is really busy. But Bongbong is happy because he will see her again today in ASAP.

They continue to exchange messages and Sara agreed to go out with him again pag hindi na daw sya gaano ka busy.

Well Bongbong is thinking that maybe after Wednesday she will have extra time, kase the opening and blessing of her Cafe will be over by then.

Bongbong will perform with Martin Nievera and Gary V for an OPM number, he also have production number with Yeng Constantino, KZ Tandingan and Angeline Quinto. Then a solo number plus a sexy number where he will sing along with Ian Veneracion and G-Force will be dancing around them.

He called Inday in one of his breaks. She said she's a little nervous that the staff, crews and stars may not like the food they prepared. Of course he said that he is sure they will, for he knows how good she is.

They may not be officially together but even with just phone calls and messages they manage to be at least closer with one another.

Bongbong has not told Inday that he loves her. He wanted to tell her personally.

He is all smiles after his phone conversation with Inday, that some of his co-artist notice.

"Hey man, what's gotten into you? You've been smiling like crazy. You seem to be smitten with that somebody you were talking with" Martin Nievera said

"Well I am actually, but I haven't told her yet" he admitted to Martin N.

"Bongbong getting all shy and nervous with girls? that would be a first" Martin joked

Martin who has just around the corner butt in "Oh if you just only knew Mr. Martin. How he is being all high school like with this girl, you'll laughed your butt out. He gets all giddy and kilig when he talks to her and started to have tantrums if he can't contact her or talk to her. And guess what? He just met her last wednesday haha" Martin said with laughters, which earned him a glare from Bongbong.

"Oh that's cute and mind you Martin, there's a saying that It only takes 3 seconds to fall in love or If magic happens, you cannot control it" Martin N. continues

"So Bongbong, if this girl makes your heart skip a beat, I'd say go for it. True Love comes only once in a lifetime as they say" Martin N. continues to which Bongbong just nodded and smile.

By 11AM Sara and her crew are already setting up in ASAP. As soon as Bongbong got the message from Inday that she's in the studio, he immediately try to asked his stylist to finish him up so he could meet her.

While in ASAP studio, Sara was busy when a familiar voice called her attention.

"So I will have a chance to have a sample of your cooking today" it was Win who immediately went to Sara as soon as he saw her.

"Oh hi Win, kumusta na? make sure you're not gonna bump me this time ha, kase pag natapon 'to (pointing to the foods) wala na kami extra" she said jokingly.

Sara feels comfortable or talking with Win too, she doesn't know pero magaan naman ang loob nya sa tao, but she is not interested on him.

Win give Sara a beso "Don't worry I won't this time, I already met you so no need for the antics" Win said smiling.

That was the scene that Bongbong saw and heard. And he got really mad and jealous, he can smack Win at that moment, good thing that Martin was there to remind him to calm down.