CHAPTER 28

Three days after

LAX:

Mans is waiting for Sara, she already messaged him that she's waiting for her luggages and will be out soon.

Mans was surprised when Sara called him a few days ago asking him if she could stay at his place for a while. He thought it's gonna be her and Bongbong but she said she's alone. He sensed that there's something wrong when Sara asked him to promise not tell anyone even Pulong. Sara is her friend so he agreed, besides knowing how stubborn she is if he didn't agree she will find other place to crash. She have other friends too in California, so it's better if she stays with him at least he could look after her.

"Wow! You're looking lovelier than ever Sara" Mans greeted Sara with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"And you as dashing as ever my friend" Sara answers back.

After that chitchat they went out of LAX.

While on their way home, Mans started the conversation.

"So, mind to tell me what happened? The last time you called me and asked me if you can stay at my place you're having tampo with Paulo, and you stayed 3 days so I assumed this time it's with your husband and I wonder how long are you going to hide and run this time" Mans said.

He knows Sara, if she's not ready to decide on one thing, she will takes her time, get away for a while and then decide. But when she decided, that will be all, nothing and no one can change her decision.

"How long? I don’t know yet Mans. But if you think na nakakaabala ako, don't worry I'll find some place to stay. It's just that you're the first person that comes into my mind"

"Uh oh..This seems serious ah. Well you can stay at my place as long as you want Sara you know that, you're always welcome in my house (and in my life) but I'm sure if Bongbong finds out, naku ako pagbubuntunan nun medyo mainit pa naman dugo nun sakin" He said jokingly. Actually he and Bongbong is on good terms already.

"Well kaya nga don't tell Pulong, or else he'll find out. I don't want him to"

What she said made Mans glance at her while driving "Oh, is there some trouble?"

Sara didn't say anything, instead she looked outside.

------------------------------

Meanwhile Pulong is worried on where Sara is right now. Bongbong has been calling and asking him if she went to visit him, they don't know where she is and Sara is not responding to their messages. Pulong is wondering why even his messages Sara is ignoring.

Pulong is with Bongbong in his unit. Both men is worried, she didn't went home for 3 days. But she texted Pulong about a day ago that she's fine and she just need some space and time to think. At first Pulong assured Bongbong that it's going to be short because Sara did it before, after she recovered from her accident and when he asked her to stop racing. She needed time so she left for a while.

But this time Pulong is not that confident that this will be short, Sara is hurt and she thinks that her husband is cheating on her kaya medyo seryoso ito. He doesn't know how this will end. Knowing how stubborn her sister is, naaawa siya kay Bongbong in a way.

Pulong visits his friend Bongbong, for 3 days that Sara is nowhere to be found Bongbong already lost weight and you can see na hindi ito nakakatulog ng maayos. He's worried about Sara and his marriage. Pulong knows how he loves his sister, pero if he also understand Sara, it's not easy to take in that scene when she came home and heard what Bongbong says.
Pulong could only sigh.