One-

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Loud crashes and screams were heard as Rhaella ran through the halls of the keep. Her heart beating as tears left her eyes, as her eyes moved through the halls looking for the familiar face of her youngest son Joseph. Her poor baby must be scared, she ran even though her legs protested but she ignored them until she saw him. Her sweet boy, a smile on her face until it faded when she heard booms.

Looking up she saw the Keep was about to collapse, running as fast as she could Rhaella cried as she shouted for Joseph to move to run to get out there but the poor boy only cried for his father who lay beneath him. Tears left her eyes as she engulfed her boy. As she saw the dead body of her husband, a scream left her lips! Then darkness.

Rhaella awoke a scream leaving her lips, "Joseph, Joseph" Rhaella cried her hands touching every part of her body heavy breaths leaving as she fought for air. The door to her chambers opened as "Erryk?" No, he had died in battle by the hand of his own twin brother.

"Rhaella is everything alright?" He was younger, looking around she saw the all too familiar chambers of her youth. It could not be? Rhaella stood and walked to her mirror, staring back at her was her younger self. "What day is it?" Rhaella asked turning to her old friend. "17 day of the 1st moon 107? Rhaella are you ok?" Erryk asked again grabbing Rhaellas hand.

"A nightmare that is all, may you go and get Loren and ask if she can prepare a bath for me?" Rhaella ask. "Of course" The young knight left her chambers leaving her to her thoughts. "Why? Why would you make me relive this shit? Huh? Is this amusing to you fucking assholes" Shouted Rhaella to no one.

Before she could do anything screams sounded, Nyra. Her eyes widen as she left her chambers and ran down the hall to her sisters. As she arrived the screams became louder the doors to her chamber were already open as she came in. As she stepped inside she saw her sister distraught.

"Nyra! Nyra I am here" whispered Rhaella as she held her sister. "I'm here, I'm here" Rhaella whispered holding her sister.

"Ella! Ella! He killed me as Aegon watched! My baby!" Nyra cried. "I'm here" cried Rhaella. The doors to Rhaenyra's chambers opened as Viserys walked in.

"What has happened, Nyra, Ella?" Viserys ask as he saw the states of both his daughters. Rhaenyra cried as she let go of Rhaella engulfing her father in a hug. Rhaella stayed behind resentment and anger showed in her eyes as she looked at Viserys.

Rhaella finally registered the day. "Mom" she had whispered as she left the room and ran to her mother's solar. She received many looks from Lords, Ladies, as she ran, through the halls still in her nightgown. Tears left her eyes as she entered her mother's solar. "My sweet Aella? What is the matter?" Aemmas voice was soothing as Rhaella engulf her mother in a hug, crying.

"Mother!" The voice of Rhaenyra followed as she engulfed her mother too. Both girls cried as they held into their mother. "What is the matter, my sweet girls?" Aemma asked again as both girls calmed down. "Nightmare, that is all" Rhaenyra answered as she stayed by her mother's side.

"What is the matter with you two?" the voice of Viserys came from the door. Both girls looked up to see their father standing by the door out of breath before walking towards them. "What has gotten into you two?' Viserys tease ruffling their hair as he took a seat by the three of them.

Rhaella remained in her mother's arms, breathing in the flowery scent that she had missed for the last 2 decades of her life. Rhaella just wanted to stay in the safety of her mother's arms where she knew no harm would come her way as long as she was there.