Twenty Four -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

A moon had gone by since the union of Rhaenyra and Harwin. A dinner had been called by the eldest of the Targaryen sisters. Rhaella knew what the dinner would be about as she got her Alyssa dressed in a pink dress and her Baelon now a babe of two moons in black. Cregan wore grey and so did Rhaella as the two made their way to the dining area where the rest of the royal family waited for the big announcement.

Everyone sat as they waited for Rhaenyra and Harwin when the pair entered Rhaenyra wore a red dress that hugged her belly and pushed her breasts. "My girl, what is this announcement?" Viserys smiled as Rhaenyra kissed his cheek as she took a seat to his left.

"We should wait once the food is delivered, father!" Rhaenyra smiled. "Deliver where? Stepdaughter" Alicent asked not liking where this is heading. "To the people of fleas bottom so that they celebrate such joyful news with us!" Rhaenyra beam. When Arkel came back Harwin and Rhaenyra stood with bright smiles on their faces.

"I am with child!" Rhaenyra announced holding her still flat belly as everyone in the room clapped for the girl. "Oh, my sweet girl! I am to be a grandsire once more!" Viserys laughed as he hugged his eldest. "The heir to the throne is to have her own heir! What delightful news this is! Perhaps Rhaella should be next" Rhaenys spoke as she looked at Alicent.

As on cue shouts of celebration were heard outside making Rhaenyra smile. "The maester said I am about a moon now!" Rhaenyra beamed as she sat down next to Harwin. That night was celebrated until late with everyone happy except for Alicent who simply drank her wine.

Rhaella and Cregan had made their way to their own chambers their kids had been sent to the nursery to allow their parents to have some fun of their own. The two kissed hungrily Cregans hands making their way to Rhaellas ass grabbing them as he lifted her up. The kiss was messy thanks to the alcohol in their system. Rhaellas hand remained on his hair as Cregan laid the two of them down on the bed.

His hips grinding on Rhaella making her whine as she did the same feeling her husband's cock become hard against her. Rhaellas's hand quickly took Cregan's shirt off Cregan did the same with her dress.

Their clothes were now on the floor and Cregan took  Rhaellas boob to his mouth Rhaella threw her head back small moans leaving her lips as Cregan began to kiss lower and Lower unit his lips tasted her folds. Rhaella gasp as Cregan sucked and circle her clit before inserting one of his fingers inside of her.

Cregan kept adding fingers until he knew his cock would fit. Lifting himself up he kissed her lips as he position his cock on her entrance with one swift thrust pushed it in making Rhaella moan harder into his mouth as he began to thrust faster and faster.