Ten -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Rhaella awoke covered in sweat, hunted by nightmares of her past. The same pain she felt that day came back as she got out of bed, poring herself a cup of wine before drinking it in one go.

It had been moons since she dreamed of any of the deaths of her children. Since her outburst with Viserys. The doors had opened with a worried Loren. It was as if she had sensed her discomfort.

"I should call for a bath, and some sweets." Loren smiled making Rhaella nod. "What would I do without you?" She laughed.

Just yesterday they had arrived at Casterly Rock. They had been welcomed by Jason Lannister who had been nothing but arrogant all day.

"We assure you, Princess, we have only chosen the best for the two of you and your court!" Jason spoke his tone filled with arrogance.

Rhaenyra gave him a tight smile before she spoke. "I appreciate it, my lord." Rhaella did not bother to speak.

After that much of the day had gone slow for both sisters. All the man had done was tell them of his wealth, how he could build another Dragonpit.

That night during Supper after much drinking from Jason's part he had blurted out a question to Rhaenyra. "Princess, there are rumors that you are secretly courting Ser Harwin? I believe none of this... You princess Rhaenyra courting a Ser that would not be able to give you a comfortable life?"

"Why would Ser Harwin worry about giving my sister a comfortable life? Have you forgotten that my sister will be Queen?" Rhaella asked her eyes locked with Jason's.

"Of course not! I simply mean..."

"It seems some men believe my father will take his words back! I would watch what you saw Lord Jason! If I may be excused I'm quite full." Rhaella stood leaving the table.

The rest of the table sat in silence before Rhaenyra excused herself as well. Making her way to her own bed chamber where Arkel waited for her outside.

"Have you found the two that I ask for?" Rhaenyra questioned as she made her way inside. "One of them, the others is in essos." Guess she will have to wait to kill him.

"The attack should take place our second night then!"

"No, if we wish for it to look like an accident then we should do it the first night! If we wait until the second night they will know it was planned." Rhaenyra nodded, he was right.

"Remember, no one of us is to get hurt!" Arkel nodded. "I will have a few men make themselves notice here, and when we are on our way there."

"Have you been able to find what the letters my sister has been getting are about? Or who they come from?"

"No, Loren is always there. She does not leave until the letters your sister sends back are gone!" That bastard girl was getting on his nerves.

"Why did your sister choose a bastard as her lady?" She could have chosen anyone and yet a bastard? Targaryen one no less.

"I would watch what you say of Loren. Men have lost their lifes for simply looking at her the wrong way." Rhaenyra warned.