Eleven -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Grey eyes stared at him, Cregan felt happy as the girl of 2 laughed. "Papa!" She giggled. Her white hair reminded him of a Targaryen but her grey eyes reminded him of his own.

Waking Cregan laughed at the same dream he had for the past few moons. He wondered who the girl was. Why she hunted his dreams.

Changing into day cloth Cregan left. Rhaella would be arriving today as well as her sister. Making his way to the dining hall he smiled as he saw the newest addition to the family. "Mama!" The girl of 3 moons giggled as she crawled to her brother.

"Cregan, Lilith! Cre-gan" Cregan laughed picking her up before kissing her forehead. "You will receive the princess dress like that?" His mother questioned.

"What is wrong with what I am wearing?" Lyanna gave him a look. "You intend to see your soon-to-be wife dress like that?"

"You speak as if we are betrothed sister!" Cregan glare. "Might as well be, Rhaella likes you, brother. Mother you should see the way she looks at him!"

"Do not be so formal Lyanna, it is Princess Rhaella, not Rhaella!" Ladie Gilliane scolded her eldest girl.

"The gods are god Cregan, it could happen!" His mother added. "Do not get the boy's hopes up! Princess Rhaella will wed some wealthy lord or follow her Targaryen way and wed her uncle or cousin!" Lord Rickon spoke as he entered the room.

"May I remind you that you kidnapped me and wed me in secret!?" Lady Gilliane laughed. "If Cregan was an idiot and did such thing the king would have half the real looking for his daughter!"

"I do not believe it would be Rhaella getting kidnapped, Father!" Lyanna jested as she looked at her brother.

"My Lord, they are at the entrance!" The family gave one another a look before making their way to the Royal Party.

When they arrived the carriage began to appear. "Ready to see her!?" Lyanna tease. "Princess Rhaenyra of house Targaryen, Princess of Dragon stone and heir to the throne. Princess Rhaella of house Targaryen!"

Both of them were received by Lord Rickon. Rhaella's eyes landed on Cregan making the boy look down hiding his smile.

"Rhaella!" Lyanna smiled as she made her way to the youngest Targaryen. "Lyanna!" Two people spoke. Her mother and Rhaella.

Rhaella received her with open arms smiling as the two whispered something.

"Come we should head inside!" Ladie Gilliane spoke. "We were about to break our fast, I presume you are hungry!?" Rickon spoke.