Eight -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Mother come!" It was Luke. "Come where?" Rhaenyra dare asked.

"To Winterfell! Have you forgotten we promised Baelon we would go and visit?" Jace laughed as he grabbed her arm.

"Baelon?" Found dead not a day after her Luke. "Mother, how come you did not fight harder?" Rhaenyra looked up. Her sweet Luke torne.

"It's your fault we are dead." Jace her brave boy, his body covered in arrows.

"Did you not care for us?" Joffrey, No, no "I am dreaming. This is but a dream!" Rhaenyra screamed as her boys looked at her blaming her for their deaths.

"Rhaenyra! Rhaenyra!" Shouts sounded as she cried. "Rhaenyra! Wake!" A sting finally brought her out of whatever she was in. "It was only a dream." It was Rhaella looking down at her.

A dream. It was only a dream. But it had been her fault. "Are you fine?" Rhaella asked as she sat next to her. "Yeah, as you said just a dream!'

Rhaella gave her a look as she stood. Loren came out to inform them their baths were ready.

It had taken them two weeks to arrive at the Vale. Rhaenyra and Rhaella had been excited to see their dear cousin.

The three had been stuck to the hip for the first few days. The day they had arrived Rhaella had been excited to see the famous moon door. "Tell me cousin how many men have fallen from this door?" Rhaella asked.

"Not many, only those that choose to challenge me." Jayne grin. "But why don't I show you and your court to your bed-chambers?" Rhaenyra nodded.

"It's been long since the two of you came," Jayne spoke. "I believe we were 10 and 8," Rhaenyra spoke.

Rhaenyra and Rhaella would only stay for two weeks in the Vale. The high Lords and Ladies would be coming at the end of the first week for a feast. Making it easier for the sisters to meet potential ladies.

"I do not like it," Laena spoke. "Like what?" Rhaella spoke knowing damn well what Laena spoke off. "You know what I speak of. Continue your flirting with Rachel, and see what it gets you."

"I am but messing with her," Rhaella spoke as she grabbed Laena by the hips bringing her towards her. "As I said, keep messing with her and see what it gets you," Laena spoke separating from Rhaella. "You are sleeping alone tonight!"

"Laena my love, do not be like this!" Rhaella whined hugging the Velaryon from behind. "You are the only one I have eyes for," Rhaella spoke in between kisses.

Her hands wondering. "What of Cregan? You look at him the same way you look at me." Rhaella sigh.

"I was not born a man, thus I cannot take you as my wife. I cannot give you children. I must marry someone and you must do the same. Cregan he is dear to me... and in this life and in the next you are the only women and he the only man I will love."

"I hope you know that if you had been born a man, I would have wed you, I would kidnap you and take you to Essos so that you would not have to wed Rhaenyra!" Rhaella laughed, she laughed hard as she held into her beloved Laena.