Thirty One -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Two days later Rhaella and Alyssa had arrived in Harrenhal. Rhaenyra and Jace waited for them as Velaries landed on the outskirts of the castle. Little WildFyre landed next to Vermax as the younger dragon began to play with the she-dragon. Alyssa was the first one down running to her aunt's side and hugging her legs before kissing Jace. Rhaella took longer to climb down but when she did Rhaenyra looked at her with a worried look on her face when she saw her hand and neck wrapped.

"What in the fourteen happened to you?" Rhaenyra asked as she held her sister's face. Rhaella looked at her a tired smile on her lips before sighing. "Alyssa, Jace come let us go inside!" Rhaella smiled as the kids began to make their way into the castle with the help of one of the Gold Cloaks. "Sarah snow!" Rhaella spoke as she told her what the girl had told her. Rhaenyra looked at her. Her own face morphed to horror at the thought that someone else out there could remember what had happened in their previous life then again what Sarah spoke had not been part of their previous life. Cregan had been the same age he is now.

"We should worry about that tomorrow but now I should tell you how cute the twins are!" Rhaenyra informed her sister of Laena and how sad she had been when she did not come to visit her. Rhaella nodded knowing that she was not ready to face her Laena any time soon. When they arrived inside the castle Lyra and Gwandys smiled at her hugging her as they asked her what had happened. "Let us worry about my injuries later for now where are Alyssa and Jace?" Rhaella asked when she noticed she could no longer spot the blonde and silver hair of the children making everyone look around until they heard Lyonel laughing.

"is that right little lady?" Lyonel asked as Alyssa told him something as Jace nodded a toothy grin on his lips as Lyonel held him. "Well, I do wish for some time with my sister!" Rhaenyra spoke making the strong sister nod as they made their way to their father and nephew. Rhaenyra and Rhaella rested in Rhaenyra's chambers as they drank tea. "She is trying to pull the same stunt as last time!" Rhaenyra informed Rhaella making her sister look at her in confusion. She had pulled many stunts in their previous life what could be so the sound her sister spoke off?

"Our portraits, our tapestries are being taken down and are being replaced by signs of the seven or of OldTown! Father as always does not say much about this and allows her to do as she wishes! Perhaps it is time you make her lose the child she is caring sister." Rhaenyra spoke making Rhaella sigh. "No, allow her to have Helaena but I should make her labor more painful and longer. But what does she do with our tapestries and portraits?" Rhaella asked her sister. "Puts them away but I have been able to get them sent to DragonStone where they should be until my death!"

"Nyra we must be careful... If what Sarah spoke is true then we need to watch each step we take. Who knows who else might remember or know of what happened in our previous life? We cannot risk it we are far too close to getting rid of everyone. I cannot do this once more sister!" Rhaella spoke making Rhaenyra nod. Rhaenyra had no idea what would happen if they failed this. Would they just remain dead? Would they be sent back to try once more? Would they be sent to the fourteen hells for what they have done so far in this life and in their previous? Rhaenyra did not want to find out. "How is the new tower you are building?" Rhaella asked switching the conversation to something else.