Twelve -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The arrival to Hereanhal had been nothing short of creepy. Larys Strong had done nothing but stare at Alicent since their arrival.

The whispers of the place being hunted made no one feel at ease except for the three Strong siblings that had grown there.

Harwin had hugged his younger brother who seemed uncomfortable by the action. The ladies had staid around Arkel much to his dislike.

Loren remained by Rhaella's side a hand on the Targaryen as she whispered to her. Laena could only look at the place in amazement as she kept asking questions to the Strong sisters.

They had been showed to their wing by one of the maids. Harwin had left to speak with his brother about everything that was going on so far in the Riverlands.

Rhaenyra and Rhaella remained by each other side as did Loren and Alicent. "There's many souls here," Loren whispered.

Rhaella nodded as she gripped her arm. Her mouth became sour as she remembered the slaughter this place had become last time. House Strong becoming nothing but a tale.

The entirety of the party had been shown to their side of the castle. Rhaella had requested that her three ladies have the rooms next to her own in case she needed them.

Her mind had not been at ease since the incident at Winterfell. Ulf as well as others were following them. Rhaenyra seemed to not believe her, she herself had believed it to be a trick of her mind going to the point of avoiding drinking since that day.

And yet something kept bothering her.

She had been bathed by Loren the girl had only spoken of the souls that residents the castle. When Rhaella had been bathed she reunited with the rest of the party down in the dining room. She remembered Daemon telling her that he had seen Laena her kind smile the days leading up to his death. The last conversation the boh had before their deaths.

Larys had welcomed them once more it had not gone unnoticed by anyone the placement of Alicent by his side. The Hightower looked uncomfortable wanting to be anywhere but there.

Rhaella looked bored out of her mind as she stared off into the wall. Rhaenyra was having a conversation with Harwin.

The food had been brought out and everyone ate. Larys kept trying to make a conversation with Alicent causing Rhaenyra an amused smirk as she saw the way Alicent wished to be anywhere but there. Rhaella had been the first to excuse herself with Loren right behind her.