Thrirty Two -

Year 115

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Mother!" Six-year-old Alyssa shouted as five-year-old Baelon ran after her with a wooden sword in his hand as Alyssa tried to get away from him. "What is wrong?" Rhaella asked now 22 as she held Elaena the babe only 1 month old.  "Baelon leave your sister be!" Rhaella spoke as she saw her eldest boy. "But Muna! She hit me!" Baelon whined as Joseph the boy of 4 came from  nowhere covered in mud. "Joe! What the f- I just bathed you?" Rhaella spoke.

"Cregan come get your children!" Rhaella shouted as her husband came from the bath a grin on his lips when he saw Joseph the boy laughing as he ran away from his father as Cregan ran after him. "We are supposed to leave in an hour!" Rhaella shouted as no one paid her any mind making her eye twitch. "If none of you get your damn asses in the carriage! No Dragonflying with me and your Dior wolfs will be sent off!" Rhaella shouted as everyone in the room froze as they looked at their mother and wife. "Yes, mother!" Her eldest two spoke as they began to make their way to the carriage. "This includes you, Cregan!" Rhaella warned as Cregan nodded picking up Joseph as he quickly left the room.

In Kings Landing Rhaenyra held her large bump a look of misery on her face as she laid on the chair. "I tell you, cousin, having twins is not for the faint of heart!" Laena jested as Rhaenyra glared at her. "No one told me my fucking stomach would be huge!! The only time I am at peace is in the bath and yet Harwin hates when I spend more than an hour in the water!" Rhaenyra spoke. "Princess Rhaenyra, Lady Laena!" Ser Harrold bowed down as four children came running in as Harwin and Daemon entered the room. "Mother!" All four children spoke making their perspective mother smile at them.

"Princess Rhaellas Dragon has been spotted! Their carriage should be here in an hours time!" The man spoke a look of happiness on the man's eyes. "That is great news we should be able to leave for the Kingswood today then!" Rhaenyra smiled as Harwin gave her a cup of tea making her smile. "Alyssa will come? And Baelon?" Jace asked. "Yes, sweet boy they will!" Rhaenyra smiles making Jace grin as he turns to his brother. "Joseph is coming?" Luke asked missing his big cousin.

"Ella coming?" Aegons voice came as he made his way to Jace's side. "Rhaella is coming!" Harwin spoke making Aegon smile that would mean Cregan would come which would mean he would get to rid Skull. "Hel you hear that? Rhaella is coming!" Jace smiled as he held his aunt's hand making Helaena look at him a soft smile on her lips as she nodded. "Aegon, Helaena go to your mother, and make sure the two of you are ready for when we depart to the Kingswood!" Rhaenyra told them making the two of them nod as they left the room with Ser Harold behind them.

"Why do you allow those two plain feature children near your own?" Daemon asked his tone harsh as always. "They are children it is not their fault their mother chose to sleep with her sworn shield!" Laena defended the poor children. "Could not make it any more clear. No dragons to call their own!" Daemon sneered only for his face to turn into a smile when Baela pulled on his sleeve. "Unlike you Baela, a dragon rider!" Daemon smiled as he kissed his daughter.