Seven -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Days had gone by since Rhaella's name day. Laena had come back with a sour look on her face after her last visits to DriftMark.

Rhaella could have none of this and had locked themselves in her bed chambers with strict rules of not being disturbed.

A knock had startled the both of them as the titles of her sister were announced. Rhaella sighed as her head came from between Laena's thighs. "We'll finish this later" Rhaella promised kissing the girl before dressing in something comfortable.

"Rhaenyra! Sister" Rhaella smiled as she hugged her and guided her out of her bed chambers. Leaving Laena to dress.

"Did you forget we have a council meeting and you are cupbearer?" Rhaenyra asked. "Perhaps I did, should we then?" Rhaella grin.

"Dress like that?" Rhaella looked at what she was wearing. "What is wrong with what I am wearing?" It was her riding leathers.

The two made their way to the council room. Viserys sat as the rest of the council joined. Rhaenyra had sat next to her father as Rhaella grabbed the jar of wine.

Everyone waited for Tywin. The Lannister as always ran late and when he finally arrived the same joke left his mouth. "Have the Dornish invaded us?" No one in the room laughed.

The meeting when as always. "Ser Laenor has joined the war in the step stone joining his father Lord Corlys and my uncle Daemon" Rhaenyra began.

"The war has been going on for a moon now-"  Otto spoke cutting Rhaenyra. "What do you wish for us to do? Your uncle brought this upon himself. We do not have the coin to help them out!"

"Lord hand if you weren't to interrupt my sister, then we would know what she has in mind!" Rhaella smiled from were she stood. "We could send another dragon rider or two."

"Who?" Tywin spoke looking around. "Rhaenys and Meleys. The Red Queen has been in war, if my cousin were to agree I can guarantee the war would be over in half the time!" Rhaenyra propose.

"Winning the war will bring us no benefits?" Otto spoke. "It would Lord Hand if the step tones are won, save travel could be done from Westeros to Essos and vise versa. To ensure that the islands are not infested with pirates we could make guarding post!" Rhaenyra explained.

"We could send the men that resident in the black cells to keep the islands from being infested by pirates once more. We could get coin from ships that travel through there" Rhaella added giving her sister a small smile.

"That could work!" Lord Lyonel spoke some of the others nodded as well. "The coin we win could be used to finish what good queen Alysanne started. The orphanages this way we do not take coin from where we are currently using it!" Rhaenyra added.

Everyone looked at one another before Otto could speak Rhaella bumped her father's shoulder. "That is a marvelous idea Rhaenyra! Send word to Rhaenys that I wish to speak with her!" Viserys spoke.

"My king-" Otto spoke only to be cut by Viserys. "That is all for today!" Everyone stood and left leaving the royal family behind.

Rhaella and Rhaenyra shared a smile. "Has Cregan sent letter?" Rhaenyra whispered as Viserys hadn't yet left the room.

"He has, I wish to visit the north soon! Lord Rickon and his lady wife have sent invitation for me to stay as long as I wish!" Rhaella giggle.

"What of you and Harwin? I saw the both of you together yesterday..." Rhaella tease. "Sush... Lord Lyonel has asked that he does not spend much time with me because it will bring unwanted whispers!"