Fourteen -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The following day, Rhaenyra woke up to strong arms around her waist making her smile. She could only stare at Harwin's peaceful face. She remembers when this was not a rare sight for her, waking next to him holding her round belly each pregnancy.

A small laugh left her lips at the memory making Harwin smile, his green eyes staring at her lilac ones. "What makes you laugh?" His voice deep making Rhaenyra giddy. "You, you make me laugh" she answered.

The two only got off the bed when Rhaenyra remembers she had to speak with him. "Harwin, you told me that you would do as I said without hesitation correct?" Harwin nodded as he sat bringing her into a hug. "Anything my future Queen asks of me, I should do" Rhaenyra nodded leaning back as she felt Harwin's lips on her shoulder.

"People do not wish to see a woman on the throne, they would rather go to war than allow such thing!" Harwin moved to face her. "Your father would not allow such thing to happen, you are his greatest pride!" Harwin reassured her.

"Not when he is dead and cold, he will not! I need your help to get rid of those men" Harwin stood straight at her words. "My sword is at your command, whoever you wish to disappear I will make it happen." Rhaenyra smiled as she kissed his knuckles. "I need you to take another to the brothel -" The way his face morphed Rhaenyra knew he would object. "Anything but that" He whispered.

The white worm had found her a girl that could pass as her. "You only have to take her there, you do not have to do anything I just need people to see and believe that is it us two!" Harwin looked relieved at her words. "Anything for you!" He whispered once more, his lips finding hers once more.

"Tonight, you will go with Arkel and he will take you where you will meet this girl" Harwin nodded. "I also have to speak with you" Rhaenyra nodded. "Father has to go back to Herranhal with Larys gone there is no one that can rule and take care of the castle and its people."

Rhaenyra nodded once more as she held his hands. "Father wishes for me to accompany him, after all, I am the heir to Herranhal. It is my duty as eldest son to know the ways of my house and my future people!" Harwin spoke making Rhaenyra shake her head.

"I will speak with my father, Harwin I was not lying when I said that I intend to take you as husband when the time comes." Harwin smiled at her. "Do not give me that smile, because if I have to mount Syrax and fly to Herranhal and threaten your father into letting you wed me I will do such thing!" Harwin laughed at her words as he brought her in his arms not letting go of her for a moment.

After Harwin left, Rhaenyra could only look at the list of names. Otto had been annoying these past few months with her gone. Pushing her father to look into betrothments between her and Lords far from the keep. He wanted to get rid of her soon.

She on the other hand needed him gone from the Keep for far too many reasons. Two names had disappeared from the list making her smile. The progress was slow but it would all be worth it in the end, everyone who had wronged her would pay one way or another but one thing was for sure they would all die.

Rhaella had been avoiding her since their last talk making her feel bad then again she was hiding her own secrets and had Laena and Loren to keep her company. For now, she could only wait for night to fall.

When night fell Rhaenyra dressed in rags using the same pathway she had all those years ago. When exiting the room she made sure she was seen by that stupid child before disappearing into the shadows once more and sneaking back to the keep. A change of clothes waited for her.

Once she had changed she had made her way to her father's chambers where the King waited for her. A smile on his lips. "Rhaenyra my child!" Viserys smiles as Rhaenyra kisses his cheek. "Father, thank you for accepting my request" Viserys nodded.