Thirty Five -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The following morning Rhaenys, Rhaenyra, and Rhaella sat in Rhaenyra's private rooms as they came up with a plan as to how to keep Daemon in the keep and out of trouble. "We must come up with something!" Rhaenyra spoke as she drank some tea to calm her cramps. "That whore will use her cunt to have the King send Daemon away! She might not be able to pop more babies out but that does not keep her from going to the Kings ' chambers!" Rhaella snartle. "We could tell him you have dreamed!" Rhaenys told her as she drank from her cup Rhaella gave her aunt a look as she and Rhaenyra shared looks. "I do not believe that is a good idea! We should keep my dreaming just between the three of us if more people find out..." Rhaella spoke. "He believes I am the dreamer!" Rhaenyra laughed making the other two Targaryens laugh. Rhaella looked at the two of them as her brain racked on how they would be able to keep her uncle in the keep.

"I believe I know!" Rhaella spoke. "I should speak with him in private later today!" She added. "I should get going! I promise Baela and Rhaena I would go dragon riding with them before breaking our fast!" Rhaenys spoke as she left. Both sisters were left behind as they looked at one another "I should get going as well! And Nyra you might want to get Joffrey started on sword fighting that child needs to get tired somehow" Rhaella smiled as she left the room leaving a laughing Rhaenyra behind. Making her way down Maegors Hallfast she couldn't help but notice not a single knight outside Aemonds chambers making her sigh as she made her way inside to check on him.

When she stepped in she noticed Ser Criston sitting on the bed next to Aemond as he wiped his forehead with a wet cloth. "It will be alright my prince!" Criston murmured his tone sad as Aemond cried softly. "How is he?" Rhaella whispered making Criston jump only to relax when he saw it was her. "He's as good as one can be when you lose an eye!" Criston told her as he stood just for Rhaella to stop him. "He is a Targaryen he will heal in time... he is strong let us not forget how fast his arm healed a few circles back when he broke it!' Rhaella smiled looking down at Aemond who was clearly in pain. "He just wanted to prove everyone wrong... and it seems it was for nothing he did not claim a dragon and in return he lost his eye," Criston told her making Rhaella smile sadly at him. "Perhaps once he is older he should try once more he is only a boy of 6!" Rhaella told him as she pointed towards the door.

"Ser Criston I say this as Princess Rhaella of House Targaryen... But perhaps it is for the best that you distance yourself from my siblings it is already bad enough that they looked like you but with the incident with Aemond the whispers have been more persistent that you are their father!'  Ser criston's face paled at her words as he took his hands on his own "Princess I swear to you they are not mine! But you must understand your father is not a father to them they need someone to be there for them... I am their sworn shield it is my duty to protect them!" He told her as Rhaella gripped his hands. "I know but perhaps it is time to have other sworn shields for my siblings!" The door had opened startling the both of them. Alicent stood there as she saw the two of them holding hands a look of anger taking over her face as Ser Criston let go of Rhaella's hands and bowed to her a soft smile on his lips Alicent eyes remained on Rhaella who grinned at her.