Twenty Nine -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Everyone had been called to the council room by Ser Harrold early in the morning. When everyone arrived they saw Ser Harrold speaking with Viserys who looked angry at what he was hearing from the knight. "Take a seat!" Viserys spoke as some chairs where added for Cregan and Harwin to join this meeting. Everyone shared looks wondering why they had been call this early in the morning.

Rhaenys, Rhaenyra and Rhaella shared looks knowing why they had been called. "Will the Queen not be joining us?" Mellos asked as he saw the empty chair. "The Queen is still recovering from giving birth." Was all Viserys said.

"Two Knights have spoken, and have confess as to who has been giving them orders!" Ser Harrold spoke. "They were paid extra coin from what they got from the people of fleas bottom this pass two cycles..." The man added as the doors to the council room opened revealing Ser Erryk and Maester Orwyle. The young measter seem confuse as to why he had been call. His eyes travel the room until they landed on Mellos who did not look his way ignoring his presence.

"The Maester Orwyle he paid us money as well as gifted us herbs to pass the time... He told us that the king had order for this!" One of the men spoke between coughs. Cregan stood his hand on his sword ice as the man flinch "I had nothing to do with the children disappearance, I refuse to do such low things but many other did not! They took pleasure in bedding those children before they were sent to the fighting rings!" Many in the room looked down or at one another at what the knight had confess. Cregans growl had been the loudest in the room Harwin having to grabbed him to prevent him from jumping across the table and kill the Knight.

The woman in the room cover them mouths preventing themselves from throwing up. The simple though of their children been one of the many that had been rape or killed made them sick. "14 hells!" Viserys shouted. "Who!? Do you know who this men are?" Rhaenys asked anger in her tone. "Ye-Yes... I can point them out for you only if you do not kill me!" The man spoke making Cregan laugh. "The nerve you have! Asking for that! Because of you many mothers lost their children because of your greed!" Cregan sneered as Harwin still held him.

"I should feed you to my dragon!" Rhaella and Rhaenyra spoke making the man flinch as he looked down. "Ser Harrold sent Orwyle to the cells! We should deal with him later!" Harwin spoke as the older man nodded taking the maester who shouted and kick trying to get away. A heavy silence fell on the room at what they had just heard. "All the knights are to be line up and you better point to those that dare lay hands on those poor children or gods be god!" Rhaenyra sneered as she stood Rhaella following her.

Cregan remained in the room as he grabbed one of the chairs throwing it across the room making many in the room jump as the chair broke. "Gods be good! Gods be good! I should have him eat his own cock! I should have them all be rape so that they feel what those poor children went through!" Cregan sneered as he slam the doors shut as he left a loud howl following close by.