Thirty Three -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Creagan! Cregan" Rhaella shouted as she held a limp Elaena. The Targaryen woman ran hysterically around the castle. Tears left her eyes as she slapped her daughter's cheek trying to wake her up. "Cregan! Anyone!?" Rhaella cried as she fell her to knees trying everything she knew to wake her daughter up to no avail. "I cannot lose you! Not again!" She cried. "Rhaella what is wrong!" Cregan shouted as he ran to her side as Rhaella kept crying. "Elaena! She is not responding! What is wrong with our daughter!?" Rhaella sobbed as Cregan took his daughter. A look of shock on his face when he saw his daughter's eyes.

A loud whistle left his lips and it was not long for 5 dire wolfs to find them. Rhaella looked at him as he scanned the faces of his and their children's dire wolf a small laugh leaving his lips when he saw Blackbird Elaenas dire wolf. "Why are you laughing?! There's something wrong with our daughter!" Rhaella sneered as she hit her husband who kept looking at the dire wolf."Look at her!" Cregan told her, Rhaella gave him a look as she saw her youngest dire wolf a gasp leaving her lips when she saw the familiar grey eyes of Elaena looking back at her.

Her mind went to Arya Stark... "A warg" Rhaella whispered as the child from all those years back appeared in front of them. "Your fourth should be like me! Did I not warn you?" Rhaella's eye began to twitch as she looked at the much younger boy. "You think I knew what you met!? Does it look like I can read minds or understand riddles?" Rhaella shouted as she stood. "I almost die! I thought my daughter was dead!" The boy did not look fazed as Rhaella kept screaming at him. "She will need my help to be able to go back to her physical body! If you'll excuse me!" The boy smiled as Cregan began to stand ready to follow the boy but came to a stop when Rickon came alongside Lyanna the two seemed out of breath as they handed Rhaella a letter with Rhaenys sigil.

Rhaella gave them a look as she opened the letter wondering what her aunt would want. Not thinking much she began to read the letter just for everyone around to shout as she fainted. Robert had been fast enough to catch her before she fell to the ground. "Lyanna take Elaena!" Cregan demanded as he handed his youngest to his sister as he picked his wife up and took her to their shared chambers. "Robert go and get Arianna!" Cregan added as the man nodded and left.

That night Rhaella remained in her chambers crying, she had thrown everything to the ground when she first woke up, screams leaving her lips as curses were directed at her uncle. After hours of that, she tired herself now she lay in a fetal position in her bed as tears kept rolling down her face. "My Laena... My sweet Laena!" Was all that left her lips as the night went on. The following morning the Stark-Targaryen Family departed to Driftmark. Rhaella had kept to herself for much of the ride, Cregan had told their children to not bother their mother. Rhaella's mind remained in memories she had of Laena and Herself.

When they arrived at DriftMark Rhaella seemed like a ghost her eyes sunken from sleepless nights. Rhaenys had pitied her as she held her when she arrived "I am sorry for your loss Aunt" Rhaella forced a smile on her lips. How could she be so cruel? Rhaenys had just lost her daughter and yet here she was crying instead of her. "It is alright Rhaella!" Rhaenys reassured her as if knowing what she was thinking. "I wish for you to know that if I had been born a man I would have wed your daughter!" Rhaella whispered turning around as she wiped away her tears. "Go, your sister is here," Rhaenys informed her making Rhaella nod as she left to look for her sister she could not have been halfway when she saw the twins her heart panged as she saw them crying. "Baela, Rhaena!" Rhaella spoke as both girls turned to her their eyes puffy as they ran to her side crying as Rhaella held them.